Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Storytime with Stegs!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rebellious twit, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twit Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

i like to make these topics since i'm bored and i wanna share some of the stories which has actually happend, this one is a little special and i hope you guys like it, however i also want to hear if people want me to continue making these storytime threads :) anyways cheers!

So yeah this is actually happend for not a few months ago, as the only anarchist in my town i also find it hard to protest, but one day at school, the timing was perfect and one of the worst enemies against anarchism was present at my school

a few weeks earlier

so about a few weeks ago before this incident, one of my class teachers said that a very important person would visit our school, we wern't told who it actually was and alot of my class mates were excited, while i dind't care that much, i thought it would either be a bloody sports star from denmark or some reality tv star or shit like that, as the weeks went by the day finally came and all the pupils from 7th grade were invited over for a visit with my class aswell, over to our meeting hall which is also used to school plays and other shit like that

the incident itself

so our dearest all o' mighty school principel had a werid grin on his face and he was supposed to reveal the secret guest, he first said that we wern't allowed to take photos or videos or have our phones turned on and it should be delivered into a box we were could get our phones afterwards, he also said we should take pride in this and treat this person with respect(classical conservative bullshit)

then he revealed it was crownprince Frederik of denmark

i almost shit my pants and i were shaking not because i felt national pride or anything but because i was in shock that this parasite would show up here

so after 10 minutes of waiting, i was talking to my teachers about this and how i dind't support this parasite royal familiy, i decided to silently protest against him, as he finally came into the meeting room accompained by two security guards probarly from PET, which is the danish agency also knwon as politietsefteretningstjeneste everyone clapped and stood up, while i sat down and dind't give a fuck(insert badass anarchist qoute here :ecouteurs: ) anyways he was supposedly only here to teach us about him being in the olympic commitee, and after that we could ask him questions, i took my chance this time to say something, however "i asked him if he had ever experienced corruption in the commitee" he blinked and said no (note that the royal family isn't supposed to partake in politcal affairs though this wasn't a poltical question)

as he finally left, we were given a danish paper flag (national pride :lmao: ) and we were supposed to wave the flag around when he left, i threw the flag away and into a trashcan and afterwards we got cake because he visited us and let me tell you, that cake was fucking shitty.

anyhow this was my story let me know if you guys want anymore stories from the past of mine :thumbsup: , anyways cheers!

[​IMG]

2. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    Haha, cool story Stegs, it kinda sucks when you see everyone else around you totally taken-in by this national pride bullshit. It reminds of when I was in school and I felt like I was just about the only one who refused to sing the national anthem every morning at assembly.

3. Rebellious twit

Jul 21, 2012

glad you liked it, makes me very happy :thumbsup: .

4. nclpw

nclpw Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 25, 2012

Haha, awesome that you actually took the chance and asked him something. I bet your teachers weren't too happy about that, after all the right reaction would be to crawl at his feet and ask about the next royal baby or wedding.

5. Rebellious twit

Jul 21, 2012

6. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
  7. [A.S.A.P.]Geh

[A.S.A.P.]Geh Member Forum Member

Apr 10, 2013

More please !! :lmao:

8. IamMe

IamMe Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 29, 2012
     United Kingdom
    HAHA fuckin royal families, i remember when i was about 8, 9 my school took the whole school to go see the queen of england, because i was so young i did'nt really take any of the bull shit in and just so a day of school but my dad being a punk must of felt so angry. HAHA keep the stories coming friend. :thumbsup:

9. Jo Spanner

Jo Spanner Active Member Forum Member

Jul 16, 2013
     United Kingdom
    Fuck the royals. I'm glad none of those cunts had the gall to visit my school. Fucking parasites.