Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

way of getting rid of all these spammers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rebellious twit, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twit Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

What is happening on this website, companies registering themselves on this website and send out commercials about their fucking products, is this some bots who do this and should we find a way to somehow block this it's getting really annoying :/

2. sheep6665

sheep6665 Active Member Forum Member

Aug 15, 2012

Maybe add some small post limit for creating the topic, like 5 posts, and make a single "hello" thread(for new members). It's too much for bots, and new accounts with the posts like "yeah", "true" in random threads will be easy to detect.

3. Rebellious twit

Jul 21, 2012

Or ban the IPS, ive been watching these bots closely, mostly they all seem to have the same connection all of their websites they are linking are most likely of german origin

4. Rebellious twit

Jul 21, 2012

5. sheep6665

sheep6665 Active Member Forum Member

Aug 15, 2012

@up: use print screen + ctrl+v(in paint or whatever) next time.
    It is possible, but I guess they're using some proxy, or it's some kind of bot-net.

6. Rebellious twit

Jul 21, 2012

Perhaps, and yeah i dind't really know what happend to the picture i linked :|

7. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    All forums on the web are plagued by this problem. Not much we can do. We already have anti-spam protections on the registration page but the spam companies pay real peoples to pass the protections that checks if you are a real human.

Maybe we just need more moderators

8. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    I handle the spammers every day after work so I don't understand why you're freaking out Stegs it's not really a big deal ...they come and they are banned on the same day... :lmao: also please don't flag every spammer you just make it more difficult...by all means flag trolls, but spammers please don't bother...

9. Rebellious twit

Jul 21, 2012

I'll stop flagging them it's mostly because i find it annoying maybe i overeacted abit :lmao: ...