Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Black Flag shit

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by AleisterChrist, Dec 9, 2012.

1. nclpw

nclpw Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 25, 2012

oh yeah, I almost forgot. slsk is easy to use! you should really give it a try. you could just pm me or ask on the forum/elsewhere on the web if you have any problems with it.

2. SingLoco

SingLoco Member New Member

Oct 23, 2012

3. TiffanyB

TiffanyB Member Forum Member

Dec 8, 2012

Green day is faaaar from punk! (sharing the stage with i heart radio) but ya sorry, if i knew how to send more than a few megabites at a time i would but idk how haha i got these doenloaded years ago!

4. zakkman666

zakkman666 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 20, 2012

1,039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours and Kerplunk were punk rock, Dookie-Warning were pop punk and their newer stuff is mostly pop rock with a few pop punk songs. As much as they've changed over the years, there's no denying from 1987-1993 they were an actual punk rock group.

5. TiffanyB

Dec 8, 2012

Oh ya i dont disagree with you there, no doubt, haha just read my post before the green day and the post about greenday after, i like dookie, i wish greenday would cut pop and money out of the equation and get back to roots punk rock, that was before they sold out! but nothing theyv done in over 10 years is nothing punk, I <3 Radio is not punk, and MTV is not punk, Iggy Pop, Sex Pistols, The Offstring, Lagwagon, No Use For A Name, The Germs, GG Allin, Black Flag, Anti-Flag, NOFX (im not trying to leave bands out, im just listing a shitload of real punk bands, dookie did fall into this are of punk but today, yesterday, a year ago, 10 years ago... greenday was punk but greenday isnt punk... anymore.... paramore is not punk... and The GoGos at one time when they first started were punk but after there first album they werent punk and cared only about being famous as the singer admited... people change and become what they will, cant do shit about it

and off subject but related: JUST like Rhianna is NOT a Rockstar just because she sang a song where she anoyingly repeated "baby ima rockstar... ya baby im a rockstar" No YOUR A POP STAR, maybe your a rap star, but your NOT A ROCKSTAR!

6. TiffanyB

Dec 8, 2012

Oh ya i dont disagree with you there, no doubt, haha just read my post before the green day and the post about greenday after, i like dookie, i wish greenday would cut pop and money out of the equation and get back to roots punk rock, that was before they sold out! but nothing theyv done in over 10 years is nothing punk, I <3 Radio is not punk, and MTV is not punk, Iggy Pop, Sex Pistols, The Offstring, Lagwagon, No Use For A Name, The Germs, GG Allin, Black Flag, Anti-Flag, NOFX (im not trying to leave bands out, im just listing a shitload of real punk bands, dookie did fall into this are of punk but today, yesterday, a year ago, 10 years ago... greenday was punk but greenday isnt punk... anymore.... paramore is not punk... and The GoGos at one time when they first started were punk but after there first album they werent punk and cared only about being famous as the singer admited... people change and become what they will, cant do shit about it

and off subject but related: JUST like Rhianna is NOT a Rockstar just because she sang a song where she anoyingly repeated "baby ima rockstar... ya baby im a rockstar" No YOUR A POP STAR, maybe your a rap star, but your NOT A ROCKSTAR!

7. zakkman666

Sep 20, 2012

Speaking of Green Day, their new trilogy of albums has some songs that sound like Dookie era Green Day, I wish they would just stick to their old sound from 1987-2000.

8. TiffanyB

Dec 8, 2012

Not worth the little bit of cash i manage to earn hahaha but i agree bands should stick to there roots and if they want to experement and expand dont just sell out in the process

9. zakkman666

Sep 20, 2012

exactly nothing wrong with experimentation but don't totally lose your roots.