Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Murda Horse - Squat Rotter EP (punk/crust/breakcore/jungle)

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by murdahorse, Nov 5, 2012.

1. murdahorse

murdahorse New Member New Member

Nov 5, 2012

Alright punx!

Something a bit different for ya, my name is Murda Horse and I produce electronic music at the more extreme end of the spectrum - namely Breakcore, and Jungle, Drum & Bass and other stuff (BUT NOT FUCKING DUBSTEP.) My music is quite heavily influenced by the noisier stuff that I have always been into - death metal, grindcore, punk etc.

I put out my debut EP a few weeks ago, its called Squat Rotter and samples a lot of punk, crust & powerviolence. Download it for free here:
    http://splatterkore.blogspot.co.uk/2012 ... er-ep.html

Or listen to some unmastered previews here:
    http://soundcloud.com/murdahorse/sets/s ... rthcoming/

For those of you that are not well-versed in breakcore (could be quite a few of you)... you'll have to try and approach this with an open mind. This ain't a punk album, but read the tracklisting/description and you may be pleasantly surprised at some of the names that feature. It's got fuckoff massive kickdrums, distorted jungle beats as well as a fair bit of the shouty business that you love. Oh and don't bother listening to it on laptop speakers, you will need some big bassy speakers/headphones (that should be obvious really but..yeah)

You may like it or you may hate it! But the response from the punks I know has been really good. So give it a go! :D

[​IMG]

2. persona-non-grata

persona-non-grata Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 9, 2010

this is cool! I like it a lot :D good job

3. Molotov Punk

Molotov Punk Member Forum Member

Nov 6, 2012

Sqaut Rotter...Fuckin' love that title!