[ Archive ]
Who are We ?
Anarchopunk albums: 3655
International albums: 1319
Total downloads: 4974

> New Topics
 Taufan99 introduces himse..
Taufan99 introduces himself [by taufan99 @ 02-09-2014]

Hello guys, I am taufan99, a bored 15-year-old boy coming from a cold city that is Malang, located in East Java, Indonesia. I like almost ALL music genres, as long as I like them (especially underground music genres, like hardcore (...)

1 reply - last post by RememberGlencoe @ 02-09-2014 21:44
 SECTA SUICIDA 7" and..
SECTA SUICIDA 7" and Cassette Out Now [by discosmmm @ 02-09-2014]

OUT NOW: ------------------------- (MMM-012: SECTA SUICIDA s/t 7&quot;) Bogota, Colombia is an unlikely place to find a punk band with a record, let alone a punk record--there are no record pressing plants and very few record s (...)

0 reply - last post by discosmmm @ 02-09-2014 00:03
 His Hero Is Gone - Monume..
His Hero Is Gone - Monument to Thieves [by NoGodsNoMasters38 @ 30-08-2014]

Does anyone have a WORKING link to his hero is gone - monument to thieves? (and please not from uloz.to, that site hates me for some reason) (...)

0 reply - last post by NoGodsNoMasters38 @ 30-08-2014 14:47
 28th Sept ::: Addictive..
28th Sept ::: Addictive Philosophy ::: wolverhampton UK [by SPIRIT @ 29-08-2014]

New Rage presents .......Derby's finest political Ska punk band Addictive Philosophy http://www.addictivephilosophy.biz/ a band influennced B (...)

0 reply - last post by SPIRIT @ 29-08-2014 09:53
 Any one from the Kansas C..
Any one from the Kansas City Missouri area? [by fuckusernames20 @ 28-08-2014]

I am looking for some people from that area to hang with i don't know any other punks and looking to know some. (...)

0 reply - last post by fuckusernames20 @ 28-08-2014 21:10
 Self-Defense..
Self-Defense [by THEBLACKNOVA @ 27-08-2014]

[color=#FF0000:3nlec6jp][size=150:3nlec6jp][b:3nlec6jp]SELF-DEFENSE [/b:3nlec6jp][/size:3nlec6jp][/color:3nlec6jp] a documentary made in Valparaiso, Chile, coming soon⦠[video:3nlec6jp]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNpP528YL (...)

0 reply - last post by THEBLACKNOVA @ 27-08-2014 02:13
 Computer Science books..
Computer Science books [by psym0d @ 26-08-2014]

I found this a while ago, a 3.85GB torrent full of computer science books about Linux, programming, algorithms, cryptography and even electronics. I'm glad to share, if it can help a fellow computer nerd here. [url=http&#58;//the (...)

0 reply - last post by psym0d @ 26-08-2014 23:34
 +I Guess Punk Finds away ..
+I Guess Punk Finds away to me again [by pdlaurel @ 25-08-2014]

I am back here in anarcho punk forum an email was sent to me about shirts I like it specially the animal liberation and environmental activism I like also the bands shirt section I will stay a while in that section buying shirts (...)

1 reply - last post by RememberGlencoe @ 26-08-2014 15:20
 Introducing my self...
Introducing my self. [by fuckusernames20 @ 25-08-2014]

Hey from kansas city missouri. New to this site. Dont know any other punks thought this would be a good place to find some. and learn about anarchism I listen to hard core, oi! and all kinds but new pop punk. (...)

10 replies - last post by fuckusernames20 @ 28-08-2014 13:32
 Deviated Instinct free en..
Deviated Instinct free entry home town show! 20/9/214 [by DiogenesOfSinope @ 23-08-2014]

Deviated Instinct will be headlining a show in Norwich, the first in their home town since 1990. The evening will be a fundraiser for local hunt sab group Norfolk Suffolk Hunt Saboteurs and will feature four other hardcore bands f (...)

0 reply - last post by DiogenesOfSinope @ 23-08-2014 20:10

> Latest Replies
 Re: What really pisses you off?
 Re: Request: Mischief Brew
 Re: Politically, what do you consider yourself as?
 Re: The Country Grind
 Re: A.C.A.B - Skinhead 4 Life - 2005 (Malaysia)
 Re: Israel vs Palestine, An Endless War?
 Re: Politically, what do you consider yourself as?
 Re: Taufan99 introduces himself
 Re: Site about exploiters and their servants
 Re: The Country Grind
 Re: New music from 90's punkers THULSA DOOM
 Taufan99 introduces himself
 Re: New broadcast "Punk Around The World"
 Re: Wanna buy Zapatista coffee ?
 Re: School System
 Re: Links open in new window/tab.
 Re: Favorite Crust Bands?
 Re: peace, love and anarchy
 Re: Proletariat Punch - Roar of Attrition - 2014 (UK/US)
 Re: Proletariat Punch - Roar of Attrition - 2014 (UK/US)
 Re: Introducing my self.
 Re: Brazil is waking up!
 Re: +I Guess Punk Finds away to me again
 Re: Not really new, just fucking back

> New Downloads
 Miljardprogrammet - Budgivning pågår - 2014..
 Vizcacha Rebelde - God Killers - 2014 (lyon/f..
 Stopcox - Against it - 2007 (Germany)..
 Divided - Death Punch Means Cadaver..
 Proletariat Punch - Roar of Attrition - 2014 ..
 Die Wrecked (UK) / Krass Kepala (Indonesia) -..
 Ratos De Porão - Século Sinistro - 2014 (Br..
 Room 101 / Stopcox - split ep - You fucking ..
 The New Husseins - Extinction Train - 2012 (..
 Brokenheim*en - Nowhere to go - 2014 (Austra..

Support us, buy a T-Shirt:

Pirate-Punk.net (fr)
QuebecUnderground.net
Resistance.tk (fr)
Webzine.Resistance.tk (fr)
PunksAndSkins.com (en)
Ni-Dieu-Ni-Maitre.com (fr)
No-Gods-No-Masters.com (en)
Ni-Dios-Ni-Amo.com (es)

Add us on FACEBOOK

Add us on LAST.FM

Add us on MYSPACE

Click here to register an account on the forums

Appalachian terror unit - BLack sands!

Discuss anarcho-punk music and music in general, the punk & skinhead movements and the scene, your favorite bands and albums, etc...

Appalachian terror unit - BLack sands!

Postby nolordsnoleaders on 21/01/2012, 11:01

Finally BLACK SANDS is here !
Unjust & unwanted wars, poverty, prisons for profit and now cyberspace censorship…unholy fuck, there is some crazy shit happening right now, and luckily some bands are willing to take a stand against it! Appalachian Terror Unit are a West Virginia anarcho punk band who create music that gives a voice to the downpressed humans worldwide. Sometime in the near future, ATU will be releasing their Black Sands 7″ via Profane Extistence. This record will not disappoint – 4 songs that clock in over 13 minutes, packed with awesome metallic riffs and lyrics that bring home issues we all should have on our minds. What’s so on point about this band is that they are the total fucking package; not only do they incite change on the lyrical tip, but the music they lay down is so epic. ATU are able to balance all of the influences of metal, crust and punk with pure passion and conviction, which makes their songs dig deeper into your mind. On their title track, “Black Sands,” they have this riff that is dipped in caustic empathy, that screams just as loud as both vocalists and gets your braincells spazzing out on some revolution brainwaves. This band composes tunes that are laced with righteous fury that will stand the test of time. Fuck the powers that be, ATU are a band that represents the truth how I see it, and they manifest what the world needs to hear if the planet has any chance of sticking around. What I just can’t get over is their mammoth songwriting. When you hear “The End Of Complacency,” it fucking bleeds with the anger of the have nots, but at the same time it packs so much angst that’s directed at the truly wicked, you can’t help but get hyped. Damn, I’ve got to give the drummer some, on every track the warrior beat is alive and well. Ever since I heard this band years ago, I have been impressed with the dual vocals, and nothing has changed – I’m still into the vocal delivery on this 7″. If Black Sands could transform into a weapon, it would destroy those who have been taking advantage of us for their own profits. Appalachian Terror Unit are not terrorists, they are our freedom fighters – let’s all stand with them in unity, the world is ours!

Order here - http://profaneexistence.com/
Review from here - http://www.cvltnation.com/black-sands-a ... ve-ritual/

For those that want to order straight from the band send me a pm or email at nolordsnoleaders@yahoo.com
Appalachian terror unit will be selling them for... USA mailorder- $5 postage paid. OR 7in shirt and and patch dor $15 postage paid. At shows all 7ins are $3 and shirts are $8. Write for international shipping prices.

nolordsnoleaders

View member's uploaded albums

Add to friends