[ Archive ]
Who are We ?
Anarchopunk albums: 3705
International albums: 1327
Total downloads: 5032

> New Topics
 Evora-Soli @ Pankahyttn 0..
Evora-Soli @ Pankahyttn 05.mai 2016 Vienna (AT) [by pizzapirat @ 28-04-2016]

06.Mai 2016, Pankahyttn Vienna (AT) Johnstr 45 Allex Alert, WTZ, Crapoids, Fuck This Band, ZxUxA, soli-cocktails, grillerei; start 15:00 Wer sind wir Wir, die evolutionäre Randgruppe, sind ein unkommerzielles, selbstverwalt (...)

1 reply - last post by pizzapirat @ 28-04-2016 06:58
 Oi Polloi @ Pankahyttn Vi..
Oi Polloi @ Pankahyttn Vienna Di.10.05.2016 [by pizzapirat @ 28-04-2016]

[img:6k361qso]http&#58;//www&#46;pankahyttn&#46;at/sites/default/files/thumb_flyer_oipolloi2016%20klein&#46;jpg[/img:6k361qso] sometimes antisocial - always antifascist! Wir, die Pankahyttn, leben im Haus Johnstraße Nummer 45, (...)

0 reply - last post by pizzapirat @ 28-04-2016 06:31
 Destroy the Borders Brenn..
Destroy the Borders Brenner(o) (IT/AT) 07. may 2016 [by pizzapirat @ 28-04-2016]

DESTROY THE BORDERS The Austrian State has announced the closure of the border of the Brenner at the beginning of April. This means: steel fences, barbed wire on the paths, inspections on the highways, on the federal roads, on t (...)

1 reply - last post by pizzapirat @ 28-04-2016 06:27
 new Squat Inde Koper/Capo..
new Squat Inde Koper/Capodistre (SLO) [by pizzapirat @ 28-04-2016]

slo: http://www.indeplatforma.org/ ita: http://www.indeplatforma.org/it/ (...)

0 reply - last post by pizzapirat @ 28-04-2016 06:22
 No Border Camp Thessaloni..
No Border Camp Thessaloniki (GR) 15.-24. July 2016 [by pizzapirat @ 28-04-2016]

[img:337yju7z]http&#58;//noborder2016&#46;espivblogs&#46;net/files/2016/03/logo&#46;png[/img:337yju7z] (sry, only german version yet... ) Einladung Wir laden radikale, antikapitalistische und antirassistische Gruppen, Kollektiv (...)

0 reply - last post by pizzapirat @ 28-04-2016 06:15
 Anarchist Black Cross Fes..
Anarchist Black Cross Festival IV Vienna (AT) 28.-30. April [by pizzapirat @ 28-04-2016]

All workshops and events etc. will be held within the E.K.H./Wielandgasse 2-4, Wien-Favoriten (1100) there will be english/german translation if needed at every workshop! all workshops/talks will take place @ Medienwerkstatt/EKH! (...)

1 reply - last post by pizzapirat @ 28-04-2016 06:50
 10th Balkan Anarchist Boo..
10th Balkan Anarchist Bookfair Ioannina (GR) 23-25 June 2016 [by pizzapirat @ 28-04-2016]

[img:2v40kyx1]http&#58;//bab2016&#46;espivblogs&#46;net/files/2016/03/BAB2016-logo-1024x402&#46;jpg[/img:2v40kyx1] 10th Balkan Anarchist Bookfair Ioannina 23-25 June 2016, Alsos Park The Balkan Anarchist Bookfair was first organ (...)

0 reply - last post by pizzapirat @ 28-04-2016 06:04
 hi from portugal..
hi from portugal [by riot74 @ 25-04-2016]

hi ! i am luis from portugal (lisbon) , i'm 41, i love punk rock since my teen years...im not a punk rocker with spyke hair and leather jacket, in fact i'm a pacific family man, but from music to politics i'm into anarchism with h (...)

1 reply - last post by punkmar77 @ 26-04-2016 01:48
 Entrails Massacre + Fubar..
Entrails Massacre + Fubar à la Rouille/44 [by playfastordrunk @ 22-04-2016]

[img:3v3sr3pu]http&#58;//ifeelgoodrecords&#46;com/dotclear/public/IMG/CONCERTS/2016_05_15_Forum&#46;jpg[/img:3v3sr3pu] Concert à la Rouille (44/Soudan) Dimanche 15 mai 2016 19h, prix libre avec: ENTRAILS MASSACRE (Grindcore/All (...)

0 reply - last post by playfastordrunk @ 22-04-2016 12:43
 Hello..
Hello [by MHDrunk @ 15-04-2016]

I am a 25 year old man from Melbourne, Australia, a longtime fan of classic &amp; extreme metal, mainly 80s and early 90s stuff. I also like some crust &amp; 80s hardcore (especially Japanese) on the side. I would like to contribu (...)

1 reply - last post by Vulture @ 23-04-2016 20:06

> Latest Replies
 Re: Evora-Soli @ Pankahyttn 05.mai 2016 Vienna (AT)
 Evora-Soli @ Pankahyttn 05.mai 2016 Vienna (AT)
 Re: Anarchist Black Cross Festival IV Vienna (AT) 28.-30. April
 Re: Destroy the Borders Brenner(o) (IT/AT) 07. may 2016
 Destroy the Borders Brenner(o) (IT/AT) 07. may 2016
 Anarchist Black Cross Festival IV Vienna (AT) 28.-30. April
 Re: DISORDER - Under The Scalpel Blade - 1984 (Uk)
 Re: hi from portugal
 hi from portugal
 Re: Hello
 Re: Shitnoise 6 Festival au Stang à Landeleau (29) - 21 mai 2016
 Re: Dezerter - discography
 Hello
 Re: Diatribe - Mock Order - Split 7" - 2016 (U$A/Ireland)
 Diatribe - Mock Order - Split 7" - 2016 (U$A/Ireland)
 Re: Is anyone opposed to guns? - Sti
 Re: Freedom of speech
 Re: Is anyone opposed to guns? - Sti
 Re: What annoys you when listening to a song?
 Re: The Anti Nowhere League, homophobia and the bands and promoters who support it
 Re: Which came first; Anarchy or Punk?
 Re: Misconceptions about punk
 Re: Self-Introduction
 Re: Punk A La Francaise
 Punk A La Francaise
 Re: Misconceptions about punk
 Re: Request of large anarcho punk library torrent
 Re: @yy lmao
 Self-Introduction
 (A-Radio) Experiences on how to survive prison in Belarus
 Re: New broadcast "Punk Around The World"
 Re: Crass: Capitalist traitors using copyright laws against Anarcho-Punk.Net - 3000 albums deleted b
 Re: Hello fellow comrades
 Request of large anarcho punk library torrent
 Re: I'm back
 Re: Hello fellow comrades
 Re: I'm back
 @yy lmao

> New Downloads
 Diatribe - Mock Order - Split 7" - 2016 ..
 Bin Laden's Daughter - Futility Album - 2013..
 Lamentari - Lamentari - 2016 (Canada)..
 The Real Man In Black - GhostNomad Lives/Best..
 A Las Barricadas - Spanish Revolution Anthem ..
 Autonomads - Discography - 2015 (UK)..
 Jerkbeast - Jerkbeast EP - 2015 (Australia)..
 Nembutal - Pay to Die - 2016 (England)..
 Die Wrecked - Mongrel Hordes - 2014 (UK)..
 Terrorpops - 2016 (Russia)..

Support us, buy a T-Shirt:

Pirate-Punk.net (fr)
QuebecUnderground.net
Resistance.tk (fr)
Webzine.Resistance.tk (fr)
PunksAndSkins.com (en)
Ni-Dieu-Ni-Maitre.com (fr)
No-Gods-No-Masters.com (en)
Ni-Dios-Ni-Amo.com (es)

Add us on FACEBOOK

Add us on LAST.FM

Add us on MYSPACE

Click here to register an account on the forums

Appalachian terror unit - BLack sands!

Discuss anarcho-punk music and music in general, the punk & skinhead movements and the scene, your favorite bands and albums, etc...

Appalachian terror unit - BLack sands!

Postby nolordsnoleaders on 21/01/2012, 11:01

Finally BLACK SANDS is here !
Unjust & unwanted wars, poverty, prisons for profit and now cyberspace censorship…unholy fuck, there is some crazy shit happening right now, and luckily some bands are willing to take a stand against it! Appalachian Terror Unit are a West Virginia anarcho punk band who create music that gives a voice to the downpressed humans worldwide. Sometime in the near future, ATU will be releasing their Black Sands 7″ via Profane Extistence. This record will not disappoint – 4 songs that clock in over 13 minutes, packed with awesome metallic riffs and lyrics that bring home issues we all should have on our minds. What’s so on point about this band is that they are the total fucking package; not only do they incite change on the lyrical tip, but the music they lay down is so epic. ATU are able to balance all of the influences of metal, crust and punk with pure passion and conviction, which makes their songs dig deeper into your mind. On their title track, “Black Sands,” they have this riff that is dipped in caustic empathy, that screams just as loud as both vocalists and gets your braincells spazzing out on some revolution brainwaves. This band composes tunes that are laced with righteous fury that will stand the test of time. Fuck the powers that be, ATU are a band that represents the truth how I see it, and they manifest what the world needs to hear if the planet has any chance of sticking around. What I just can’t get over is their mammoth songwriting. When you hear “The End Of Complacency,” it fucking bleeds with the anger of the have nots, but at the same time it packs so much angst that’s directed at the truly wicked, you can’t help but get hyped. Damn, I’ve got to give the drummer some, on every track the warrior beat is alive and well. Ever since I heard this band years ago, I have been impressed with the dual vocals, and nothing has changed – I’m still into the vocal delivery on this 7″. If Black Sands could transform into a weapon, it would destroy those who have been taking advantage of us for their own profits. Appalachian Terror Unit are not terrorists, they are our freedom fighters – let’s all stand with them in unity, the world is ours!

Order here - http://profaneexistence.com/
Review from here - http://www.cvltnation.com/black-sands-a ... ve-ritual/

For those that want to order straight from the band send me a pm or email at nolordsnoleaders@yahoo.com
Appalachian terror unit will be selling them for... USA mailorder- $5 postage paid. OR 7in shirt and and patch dor $15 postage paid. At shows all 7ins are $3 and shirts are $8. Write for international shipping prices.

nolordsnoleaders

View member's uploaded albums

Add to friends