-> Please LOGIN or REGISTER to chat with other users <-

[ Archive ]
Who are We ?
Anarchopunk albums: 3709
International albums: 1328
Total downloads: 5037

 > New Topics
 Hello to all fellow punks..
Hello to all fellow punks. [by street punk rocker @ 27-05-2016]

Just want to say hi to everyone on here I am mostly into street punk and Oi! but love anarcho punk as well. (...)

2 replies - last post by Sillysixpin @ 29-05-2016 02:56
 Greetings all..
Greetings all [by Siphin @ 18-05-2016]

my name is Joe... I know it sucks but that what I was gifted with at my birth. Anyway I'm 32 going on 33 and I've been into punk for about as long as I can remember. Grew up in a classic rock only house.... Well that never hap (...)

1 reply - last post by punkmar77 @ 18-05-2016 23:04
 Anarchist japanese flight..
Anarchist japanese flight jacket [by Sillysixpin @ 15-05-2016]

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Anarchy- ... 18693 (...)

0 reply - last post by Sillysixpin @ 15-05-2016 20:23
 Hi from Latina, ITALY..
Hi from Latina, ITALY [by sveden77 @ 15-05-2016]

Hello! My name is Andrea I'm Italian man born in 1977. I do a simple blog where I put music and movies I like or I'm interested called http://svedenisolatio (...)

2 replies - last post by sveden77 @ 16-05-2016 10:38
 I need help finding a ban..
I need help finding a band? [by Sillysixpin @ 12-05-2016]

There was some band that played locally here and everyone who went to the show bought this red back patch on black cloth of this pyramid with certain dollar bill style decorations, i have no idea what the name was only that it was (...)

1 reply - last post by Vulture @ 17-05-2016 02:33
 Carnival of Subculture - ..
Carnival of Subculture - Berlin [by cimot @ 12-05-2016]

http://cos4u.org/ (...)

0 reply - last post by cimot @ 12-05-2016 02:05
 Band authenticity or scen..
Band authenticity or scene elitism? [by Sillysixpin @ 12-05-2016]

I was wondering if your scene has/had local rues on how crust punk or band merchandise &quot;should&quot; be done, for example When i was getting into it i was always told only buy band merchandise from shows (this came from a har (...)

4 replies - last post by Sillysixpin @ 29-05-2016 04:08
 Hello from Cali...
Hello from Cali. [by Sillysixpin @ 12-05-2016]

When i was in high school i was really into crust punk and (while i didn't consider myself one) i enjoyed studying Anarchism, but being a minority in California i got a very one-sided intro to politics in this leftist state. I lov (...)

0 reply - last post by Sillysixpin @ 12-05-2016 01:27
 The option to say no on a..
The option to say no on a ballot [by jolleypunk96 @ 09-05-2016]

Hello everyone I've been thinking a lot about the coming election and my role as an anarchist in it all and I realized something about the US's election system. Being a democracy, and as shitty of an example of that as we are, yo (...)

1 reply - last post by JawnLobotomy @ 28-05-2016 00:41
 Anyone in Norfolk County?..
Anyone in Norfolk County? Trying to counter military march [by anarchoyuppie @ 06-05-2016]

In reaction to this story: http://www.simcoereformer.ca/2016/05/05 ... ing-orders Fucking pigs! The (...)

1 reply - last post by (A)NOW @ 08-05-2016 07:27

 > Latest Replies
 Re: short anti-vivisection documentary films
 Re: What is Vivisection? (DVD, 35 movies)
 Re: Posledná minúta - Spat ku korenom (raw grind, Slovakia)
 Re: Band authenticity or scene elitism?
 Re: Hello to all fellow punks.
 Re: Hello to all fellow punks.
 Re: What does (E) mean?
 Re: The option to say no on a ballot
 Re: Band authenticity or scene elitism?
 Re: Good Oi! and Street Punk bands?
 Re: Good Oi! and Street Punk bands?
 Hello to all fellow punks.
 Re: Anarchist Board
 Re: Freedom of speech
 Re: Stimulator TV : The Crisis Of Democracy
 Re: Freedom of speech
 Re: Bands & political T-Shirts for sale [No-Gods-No-Matsers.com]
 Re: Greetings all
 Re: Italian Punk
 Re: Getting older and the way you dress.
 Greetings all
 Re: Favorite Crust Bands?
 Re: I need help finding a band?
 Re: Favorite Crust Bands?
 Re: Hi from Latina, ITALY
 Re: Hi from Latina, ITALY
 Re: What does (E) mean?
 Hi from Latina, ITALY
 Re: What annoys you when listening to a song?
 Re: Band authenticity or scene elitism?
 Re: Band authenticity or scene elitism?
 Re: Prevalence of conspiracy theories...
 Re: How did you guys become anarchists?
 Re: How did you guys become anarchists?
 Re: Freedom of speech
 Re: Bands & political T-Shirts for sale [No-Gods-No-Matsers.com]
 Re: Women and punk
 Re: What does (E) mean?
 Re: The community in general
 I need help finding a band?
 Re: Best (current) female Crust?
 Re: nomadic punk ?
 Band authenticity or scene elitism?
 Re: Atrocious Madness
 Re: Fanny Pack thing
 The option to say no on a ballot
 Re: Anyone in Norfolk County? Trying to counter military march
 Anyone in Norfolk County? Trying to counter military march
 Re: nomadic punk ?
 Re: Oi Polloi @ Pankahyttn Vienna Di.10.05.2016
 


 > New Downloads
 N.D.D. - Ep - 2016 (Italia)..
 Amenaza Tormenta - Empezar A Volar - 2015 (Es..
 Discharge - End Of Days - 2016 (UK)..
 Storm of Sedition - Decivilize (2016)..
 Clangor - Demo '16 - 2016..
 Diatribe - Mock Order - Split 7" - 2016 ..
 Bin Laden's Daughter - Futility Album - 2013..
 Lamentari - Lamentari - 2016 (Canada)..
 The Real Man In Black - GhostNomad Lives/Best..
 A Las Barricadas - Spanish Revolution Anthem ..

Support us, buy a T-Shirt:




Pirate-Punk.net (fr)
QuebecUnderground.net
Resistance.tk (fr)
Webzine.Resistance.tk (fr)
PunksAndSkins.com (en)
Ni-Dieu-Ni-Maitre.com (fr)
No-Gods-No-Masters.com (en)
Ni-Dios-Ni-Amo.com (es)






Add us on FACEBOOK



Add us on LAST.FM



Add us on MYSPACE

Click here to register an account on the forums

Anti-racist/fascist Oi bands?

Discuss anarcho-punk music and music in general, the punk & skinhead movements and the scene, your favorite bands and albums, etc...

Re: Anti-racist/fascist Oi bands?

Postby Bakica on 30/12/2011, 06:09

Red star isn't just a symbol of Soviet Union. One of popular anarhist communities EZLN also uses it, and it represents solidarity, unity.
ungovernable wrote:and then you wonder why i call you a hippy....

Liberties aren't given, they must be taken.

User avatar
Bakica
 
Posts: 951
View member's uploaded albums

Joined: 21/02/2010, 07:31
Location: Croatia

Add to friends

Re: Anti-racist/fascist Oi bands?

Postby luca89 on 30/12/2011, 10:41

Bakica wrote:Red star isn't just a symbol of Soviet Union. One of popular anarhist communities EZLN also uses it, and it represents solidarity, unity.

I know that "Zapata" were anarchist,but the EZLN have marxsist ideas..

luca89
 
Posts: 31
View member's uploaded albums

Joined: 27/12/2011, 20:21
Location: Unknown

Add to friends

Re: Anti-racist/fascist Oi bands?

Postby @narcho-Skinhooligan on 30/12/2011, 11:24

luca89 wrote:
@narcho-Skinhooligan wrote:
luca89 wrote:Pretty cool the italian OI! band KLASSE KRIMINALE

They are pretty damn cool! :good:

do you like also the los fastidios?
I think they're a bit ambiguous,on a cover of their CD ther is the anarchist flag (red and Black)..but in theyr songs they speak of red star etc..
I hope they are not standing for russian authoritarian communism because it has been a big damage for the autonomous libertarian of first half of 900

Yeah i like Los Fastidos they are pretty good too. Tho I am not sure on their politics. I know they are fans of St.Pauli F.C. in Germany a very very lefty footy team & all the Bonehead Ultras fucking hate St.Pauli F.C. I think they are either Red Skins or Anarcho-Syndicalist Skins. They are very much a part of the R.A.S.H. movement as far as I can tell. I am not a member of the movement, I am Independent. But I deeply respect alot of what they do tho.
LOVE MUSIC, HATE FASCISM.
"Sometimes Anti-social, but ALWAYS ANTIFASCIST!!" GO ANTIFA ULTRAS WORLDWIDE!
"C'mon C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, ANTI-FA HOOLIGANS!"
"Fascism is nothing but a cruel, convulsive spasm of a decaying society that tragically drowns in the quagmire of it's lies." Black Flags by Renzo Novatore
"I am an individualist because I am an anarchist; and I am an anarchist because I am a nihilist. But I also understand nihilism in my own way..." I Am Also a Nihilist by Renzo Novatore
http://www.stenchradio.com
http://www.zombiepandemic.com

User avatar
@narcho-Skinhooligan
 
Posts: 309
View member's uploaded albums

Joined: 25/11/2011, 02:58
Location: u.s.

Add to friends

Re: Anti-racist/fascist Oi bands?

Postby Derek Danger on 30/12/2011, 11:51


Nick Toczek's band The Britanarchists were an anarchist Oi! band with socially-aware lyrics and quite an interesting sound that combined exceptionally clean production with an extremely raw aesthetic. He (Nick) also recorded some interesting sort of peace-punk stuff and a lot of exciting punk poetry on a compilation called the Intolerance Tape (look here for some amazing material by Seething Wells, too).
"It's no use standing outside shouting. We have to start kicking down the doors!" Sleevenotes to Chumbawamba single, 1985

"back to the point: your hair." - butcher

Derek Danger
 
Posts: 433
View member's uploaded albums

Joined: 29/01/2010, 03:00
Location: Where you cannot hurt me

Add to friends

Re: Anti-racist/fascist Oi bands?

Postby Derek Danger on 30/12/2011, 11:53

Oh, without Nick Toczek, the Britanarchists were known as The Burial. Pro-anarchist Oi! band who sought fusion with a bunch of cool genres, so they're a lot to get into and not politically dodgy at all, with a sound that's a joy to unravel if you can find their material!
"It's no use standing outside shouting. We have to start kicking down the doors!" Sleevenotes to Chumbawamba single, 1985

"back to the point: your hair." - butcher

Derek Danger
 
Posts: 433
View member's uploaded albums

Joined: 29/01/2010, 03:00
Location: Where you cannot hurt me

Add to friends

Re: Anti-racist/fascist Oi bands?

Postby @narcho-Skinhooligan on 30/12/2011, 12:00

Derek Danger wrote:Oh, without Nick Toczek, the Britanarchists were known as The Burial. Pro-anarchist Oi! band who sought fusion with a bunch of cool genres, so they're a lot to get into and not politically dodgy at all, with a sound that's a joy to unravel if you can find their material!

That is some pretty damn good stuff there Derek D.! Thanx, I never heard it before!
LOVE MUSIC, HATE FASCISM.
"Sometimes Anti-social, but ALWAYS ANTIFASCIST!!" GO ANTIFA ULTRAS WORLDWIDE!
"C'mon C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, ANTI-FA HOOLIGANS!"
"Fascism is nothing but a cruel, convulsive spasm of a decaying society that tragically drowns in the quagmire of it's lies." Black Flags by Renzo Novatore
"I am an individualist because I am an anarchist; and I am an anarchist because I am a nihilist. But I also understand nihilism in my own way..." I Am Also a Nihilist by Renzo Novatore
http://www.stenchradio.com
http://www.zombiepandemic.com

User avatar
@narcho-Skinhooligan
 
Posts: 309
View member's uploaded albums

Joined: 25/11/2011, 02:58
Location: u.s.

Add to friends

Re: Anti-racist/fascist Oi bands?

Postby Derek Danger on 30/12/2011, 12:03

@narcho-Skinhooligan wrote:
Derek Danger wrote:Oh, without Nick Toczek, the Britanarchists were known as The Burial. Pro-anarchist Oi! band who sought fusion with a bunch of cool genres, so they're a lot to get into and not politically dodgy at all, with a sound that's a joy to unravel if you can find their material!

That is some pretty damn good stuff there Derek D.! Thanx, I never heard it before!

They're certainly a massively underrated outfit, so new listeners make me happy! Make sure to pass them on to friends :)
"It's no use standing outside shouting. We have to start kicking down the doors!" Sleevenotes to Chumbawamba single, 1985

"back to the point: your hair." - butcher

Derek Danger
 
Posts: 433
View member's uploaded albums

Joined: 29/01/2010, 03:00
Location: Where you cannot hurt me

Add to friends

Re: Anti-racist/fascist Oi bands?

Postby @narcho-Skinhooligan on 30/12/2011, 12:20

Derek Danger wrote:
@narcho-Skinhooligan wrote:
Derek Danger wrote:Oh, without Nick Toczek, the Britanarchists were known as The Burial. Pro-anarchist Oi! band who sought fusion with a bunch of cool genres, so they're a lot to get into and not politically dodgy at all, with a sound that's a joy to unravel if you can find their material!

That is some pretty damn good stuff there Derek D.! Thanx, I never heard it before!

They're certainly a massively underrated outfit, so new listeners make me happy! Make sure to pass them on to friends :)

Will do buddy! Thanx! & thanx for giving me the chance to post the 125th. post!
LOVE MUSIC, HATE FASCISM.
"Sometimes Anti-social, but ALWAYS ANTIFASCIST!!" GO ANTIFA ULTRAS WORLDWIDE!
"C'mon C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, ANTI-FA HOOLIGANS!"
"Fascism is nothing but a cruel, convulsive spasm of a decaying society that tragically drowns in the quagmire of it's lies." Black Flags by Renzo Novatore
"I am an individualist because I am an anarchist; and I am an anarchist because I am a nihilist. But I also understand nihilism in my own way..." I Am Also a Nihilist by Renzo Novatore
http://www.stenchradio.com
http://www.zombiepandemic.com

User avatar
@narcho-Skinhooligan
 
Posts: 309
View member's uploaded albums

Joined: 25/11/2011, 02:58
Location: u.s.

Add to friends

Re: Anti-racist/fascist Oi bands?

Postby luca89 on 30/12/2011, 16:43

@narcho-Skinhooligan wrote:
luca89 wrote:
@narcho-Skinhooligan wrote:
luca89 wrote:Pretty cool the italian OI! band KLASSE KRIMINALE

They are pretty damn cool! :good:

do you like also the los fastidios?
I think they're a bit ambiguous,on a cover of their CD ther is the anarchist flag (red and Black)..but in theyr songs they speak of red star etc..
I hope they are not standing for russian authoritarian communism because it has been a big damage for the autonomous libertarian of first half of 900

Yeah i like Los Fastidos they are pretty good too. Tho I am not sure on their politics. I know they are fans of St.Pauli F.C. in Germany a very very lefty footy team & all the Bonehead Ultras fucking hate St.Pauli F.C. I think they are either Red Skins or Anarcho-Syndicalist Skins. They are very much a part of the R.A.S.H. movement as far as I can tell. I am not a member of the movement, I am Independent. But I deeply respect alot of what they do tho.

Thank you man!it's a pleasure to speak about good music! \m/

luca89
 
Posts: 31
View member's uploaded albums

Joined: 27/12/2011, 20:21
Location: Unknown

Add to friends

Re: Anti-racist/fascist Oi bands?

Postby @narcho-Skinhooligan on 30/12/2011, 18:04

luca89 wrote:
@narcho-Skinhooligan wrote:
luca89 wrote:
@narcho-Skinhooligan wrote:
luca89 wrote:Pretty cool the italian OI! band KLASSE KRIMINALE

They are pretty damn cool! :good:

do you like also the los fastidios?
I think they're a bit ambiguous,on a cover of their CD ther is the anarchist flag (red and Black)..but in theyr songs they speak of red star etc..
I hope they are not standing for russian authoritarian communism because it has been a big damage for the autonomous libertarian of first half of 900

Yeah i like Los Fastidos they are pretty good too. Tho I am not sure on their politics. I know they are fans of St.Pauli F.C. in Germany a very very lefty footy team & all the Bonehead Ultras fucking hate St.Pauli F.C. I think they are either Red Skins or Anarcho-Syndicalist Skins. They are very much a part of the R.A.S.H. movement as far as I can tell. I am not a member of the movement, I am Independent. But I deeply respect alot of what they do tho.

Thank you man!it's a pleasure to speak about good music! \m/

Thank you too, Yeah it is nice isn't it??
LOVE MUSIC, HATE FASCISM.
"Sometimes Anti-social, but ALWAYS ANTIFASCIST!!" GO ANTIFA ULTRAS WORLDWIDE!
"C'mon C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, ANTI-FA HOOLIGANS!"
"Fascism is nothing but a cruel, convulsive spasm of a decaying society that tragically drowns in the quagmire of it's lies." Black Flags by Renzo Novatore
"I am an individualist because I am an anarchist; and I am an anarchist because I am a nihilist. But I also understand nihilism in my own way..." I Am Also a Nihilist by Renzo Novatore
http://www.stenchradio.com
http://www.zombiepandemic.com

User avatar
@narcho-Skinhooligan
 
Posts: 309
View member's uploaded albums

Joined: 25/11/2011, 02:58
Location: u.s.

Add to friends

Re: Anti-racist/fascist Oi bands?

Postby luca89 on 31/12/2011, 05:08

yeah it is,I am italian!do you listen to any other italian punk bands?

luca89
 
Posts: 31
View member's uploaded albums

Joined: 27/12/2011, 20:21
Location: Unknown

Add to friends

Re: Anti-racist/fascist Oi bands?

Postby @narcho-Skinhooligan on 31/12/2011, 09:44

Some Banda Bassoti. They are from Italy right, or am I wrong? I am very open to you suggesting ANY bands of ANY genres. Any at all I have a wide musical taste. :)
LOVE MUSIC, HATE FASCISM.
"Sometimes Anti-social, but ALWAYS ANTIFASCIST!!" GO ANTIFA ULTRAS WORLDWIDE!
"C'mon C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, ANTI-FA HOOLIGANS!"
"Fascism is nothing but a cruel, convulsive spasm of a decaying society that tragically drowns in the quagmire of it's lies." Black Flags by Renzo Novatore
"I am an individualist because I am an anarchist; and I am an anarchist because I am a nihilist. But I also understand nihilism in my own way..." I Am Also a Nihilist by Renzo Novatore
http://www.stenchradio.com
http://www.zombiepandemic.com

User avatar
@narcho-Skinhooligan
 
Posts: 309
View member's uploaded albums

Joined: 25/11/2011, 02:58
Location: u.s.

Add to friends

Re: Anti-racist/fascist Oi bands?

Postby luca89 on 31/12/2011, 12:08

Yeah,it is.. banda bassotti are italian,i like their rude sound.. i saw em last summer..they are workers and are a part of the working class,moreover they have done many important things for the nicaragua sandinista..they went on nicaragua and helped to build schools and houses..
despite I hate russian authoritarian communism (this band stands for thouse ideals)I respect em for what they've done for working class..

luca89
 
Posts: 31
View member's uploaded albums

Joined: 27/12/2011, 20:21
Location: Unknown

Add to friends

Re: Anti-racist/fascist Oi bands?

Postby Bentheanarchist on 10/01/2012, 21:37

Ivanovich wrote:Do search for RASH


...er, ok, that not work too well. Maybe start here: RASH-Red-and-Anarchist-Skinheads/122003767822218

I emailed a Texas RASH chaper that is still trying to get started and asked them how I can help.
If it had not been for these things, I might have lived out my life talking at street corners to scorning men. I might have died, unmarked, unknown, a failure. Now we are not a failure. This is our career and our triumph. Never in our full life could we hope to do such work for tolerance, for justice, for man's understanding of man as now we do by accident. Our words — our lives — our pains — nothing! The taking of our lives — lives of a good shoemaker and a poor fish-peddler — all! That last moment belongs to us — that agony is our triumph - Bartolomeo Vanzetti

Bentheanarchist
 
Posts: 939
View member's uploaded albums

Joined: 10/12/2010, 23:51
Location: Aledo TX

Add to friends

Previous




Similar topics


Return to Music, Punk & Counter-Cultures

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests




Most popular search terms of the week
The Apostles   Reagan Youth   Black Flag   Political Asylum   Defiance   Amebix   Disorder   Burnt Cross   Doom   Acidez   The Mob   Discharge   Rudimentary Peni   Citizen Fish   Pat   Omega Tribe   Pisschrist   Apostles   Anti Cimex   Crucifix   Dirt   Phobia   Xenofobia   Oi polloi   Dropdead   Liberty   Oi Polloi   Resist And Exist   Indigesti   Fleas And Lice   Anti Product   Chaos Uk   Nuclear Death Terror   Infest   Mob 47   Casualties   A Heads   Axegrinder   Tragedy   Anthrax   Alternative   Resist   Gbh   Kaaos   Filth   Iconoclast   Warcollapse   Compilation   Cress   A political   The Ex   Aus Rotten   The Partisans   Mankind   Mdc   Diatribe   Victims   Crass   Antischism   Nausea   Disclose   Riistetyt   Poison Girls   Hellshock   Bct   Witch Hunt   Disfear   The Varukers   Crust   Hellbastard   Appalachian Terror Unit   Flux Of Pink Indians   Avskum   Social   Capitalist   Confuse   Wolfbrigade   Lost   Subhumans   Varukers   Post Regiment   Capitalist Casualties   Mischief Brew   Anarchoi   Detestation   To What End   Dystopia   Propagandhi   Zounds   Anti cimex   Satellite   Conflict   Contravene   Antisect   Disrupt   Fugazi   Chumbawamba   A Political   Post   Sin Dios  


cron


(please write to us only in english)


This site is best viewed with a non-microsoft browser like FIREFOX.
Don't use a shitty browser like Internet Explorer and fight against the capitalism monopolism of internet, GET FIREFOX!