Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Colin Jerwood vs Steve Ignorant part 1

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by KAAOS-82, Oct 18, 2010.

1. KAAOS-82

KAAOS-82 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jul 13, 2010

ehhh there both as bad as each other. Interesting that Gizz Butt is playing for Steve Ignorant, his guitar skills are way to impressive for that haha.

2. cockneyreject

cockneyreject Member New Member

Nov 22, 2010

Friends with both of 'em, both nice blokes, both got their faults......who ain't? Now stop pointing fingers and play nice!

3. snookams

snookams Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 7, 2010

everyone has problems of their own, it's true. but i just think we need to not let it spill over in our own punk or anarchist scene. they can deal with their petty problems themeselves and i'll continue trying to smash the state thanks very much.

4. agungpratama82

agungpratama82 Member New Member

Mar 16, 2011

punk not is dead i real punker dude

5. sick_nick

sick_nick Active Member Forum Member

Feb 14, 2011

I'll be the first to admit when I was a younger punk I used to worship both guys. I even had a steve ig poster in my room :lmao: But then you grow and learn some.

Anybody know what the rest of the crass members think?? or is this just steve against colin?

No one here has mentioned Conflicts The Final Conflict, I think it's one of their best. It even has steve trading vocals with colin... The A-Team.

6. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisaster Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S3cF4h03hw[/video]
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cStWx_Tw-Q[/video]

These two were the best vocalists in Crass anyways

7. DZA

DZA Experienced Member Experienced member

Jun 30, 2010

Where did the message from Colin to Steve come from?
    On facebook Col has left Steve a message saying "Have a great time on tour and take care." and Steve replies "Thanks Col, how's things with you?" Just trying to make it look like everything is cool between them to the public?

8. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Maybe they straightened things out as some friends are apt to do after a falling out...

9. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    Do I sense the start of a conspiracy theory?
    This whole issue is so complicated I really cannot know who or what the hell to believe.
    But HEEBIE, it really wouldn't surprise me if you're right.
    To really get to the truth of this, we'd have to have Steve and Colin themselves post on this forum or some other forum, everything else is speculation and potentially damaging to APN.

10. morethanfights

morethanfights Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 10, 2012

the fuck is this guy on about? look, its just good music, nothing more, nothing less, if you look beyond that as these bands being some kind of anarcho heros sooner or later youll get let down. thats one reason i personally dont get too invested in a bands politics, i just enjoy the noise

11. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    You are commenting on a 2 year old thread, it was made public by Colin and the conflict between them was never really settled fairly however they have since mended their fences...this is an anarchist punk site and we are going to examine these types of topics whether popular or not...since then the fight between Crass Inc. and Anarcho-Punk.Net has further clarified Mr. Ignorant and company's true intentions...Crass did not start anarchist punk much to everyone's annoyance, they were the most popular and well known of the bands but they share that credit with many other bands that have really stood the test of time....moving on...again. :S