-> Please LOGIN or REGISTER to chat with other users <-

[ Archive ]
Who are We ?
Anarchopunk albums: 3669
International albums: 1323
Total downloads: 4992

> New Topics
 THE SYSTEM FIRST US TOUR ..
THE SYSTEM FIRST US TOUR EVER FOR UK ANARCHO PUNK LEGENDS! WITH DIATRIBE AND DEATHWISH! [by osdpress @ 01-04-2015]

OSD PRESS IS PROUD TO PRESENT: THE SYSTEM, UK ANARCHO PUNK LEGENDS ON THEIR FIRST US TOUR! W/ SUPPORT FROM DEATHWISH-MOTORCHARGED PUNK FROM WISCONSIN ON BEER CITY RECORDS AND OSD PRESS! (MEMBERS OF WARTORN//DRESDEN) AND DIATRI (...)

0 reply - last post by osdpress @ 01-04-2015 22:14
 CRUSTSTOCK VOLUME 3 IN SO..
CRUSTSTOCK VOLUME 3 IN SO CAL JUNE 26 THRU 28 [by osdpress @ 01-04-2015]

CRUSTSTOCK IS BACK WITH A VENGEANCE TO CELEBRATE THE VIVID AND DYNAMIC SCENE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!!! OVER 40 BANDS IN 3-DAYS!!! FRIDAY - DAY 1 THE SYSTEM (ONLY CALIFORNIA APPEARANCE!) THULSA DOOM (1ST AND ONLY WEST COAST APPEA (...)

0 reply - last post by osdpress @ 01-04-2015 22:12
 INFⒶDⒺL...CALLING ALL..
INFⒶDⒺL...CALLING ALL ANARCHIST!!! APR.4th SJ CA ROCK SHOP. [by anarcho_ramone @ 31-03-2015]

FE D RATAS, INFLUENCIA, BAJA SOCIEDAD, THREAT TO THE SYSTEM, INFâ¶DâºL...CALLING ALL ANARCHIST!!! LETS GO!!! BRING THE HOMIES!!! CYEA THERE!!! REPOST AND SHARE!!! UP THE PUNXS!!! INFâ¶DâºL - (...)

0 reply - last post by anarcho_ramone @ 31-03-2015 22:21
 ex-teenage rebel..
ex-teenage rebel [by Irene @ 31-03-2015]

Iâm pretty sure that the Subhumans wrote that song âex-teenage rebelâ as a cautionary tale just for me, so Iâm probably neither hardcore nor youthful enough for this joint, but here I am anyhow. Irene isnât my name, but (...)

0 reply - last post by Irene @ 31-03-2015 07:04
 Wanna be on a compilation..
Wanna be on a compilation-tape? [by Veganarchy @ 29-03-2015]

Okay, here we go: I just discovered a stack of mis-ordered tapes in my secret vault...way too long for a &quot;normal&quot; release, but perfect for a compilation! That got me thinking...Why not make a compilation of bands from (...)

0 reply - last post by Veganarchy @ 29-03-2015 16:28
 Oi! Oi!..
Oi! Oi! [by fuck|off|and|die @ 27-03-2015]

salut camarade anarcho!. je vie du Québec au Canada. hello friend. I from Canada (...)

2 replies - last post by Havran @ 27-03-2015 22:21
 Anarchy Literature..
Anarchy Literature [by IamMe @ 25-03-2015]

hi, im wondering if any one can turn me on to any good books about the wonderfully complex subject of anarchy. i've recently been introduced to two good books by a very good friend of mine. the first one which i hadn't picked up i (...)

0 reply - last post by IamMe @ 25-03-2015 22:15
 Chat not working ?..
Chat not working ? [by ungovernable @ 25-03-2015]

Anyone else having problem with the chat ? We just upgraded the server a few days ago because sometimes it was slow, and i think something broke up in the chat. (...)

2 replies - last post by ungovernable @ 26-03-2015 05:26
 east punk memories..
east punk memories [by discrass @ 22-03-2015]

Hi, I am looking for the punk documentary &quot;east punk memories&quot; on streaming and if it´s possible with english subs if someone could help me it would be nice! (...)

0 reply - last post by discrass @ 22-03-2015 09:56
 Saw friend being abused....
Saw friend being abused... [by nodogs_nomasters @ 21-03-2015]

This is a pretty heavy story. If descriptions of physical abuse bother you, maybe skip this one. Fucking lord. I just had the most chaotic, horrible night I've had in a very, very long time. I really need to vent it out, I do (...)

2 replies - last post by nodogs_nomasters @ 22-03-2015 20:21

> Latest Replies
 Re: scumbag captialistic google
 Re: Videos for beginners
 Re: Dirty Weekend festival 2015 - cheshire
 Re: Which came first; Anarchy or Punk?
 Re: Oi! Oi!
 Re: Oi! Oi!
 Re: Introduction of sorts...
 Re: #V.A. - WHAT ARE YOU POINTING AT (10'')
 Oi! Oi!
 Re: Chat not working ?
 Re: Chat not working ?
 Chat not working ?
 Re: Cruststock + The System/Diatribe U$ tour 2015
 Re: Eco Literature
 Re: Cruststock + The System/Diatribe U$ tour 2015
 Re: Saw friend being abused...
 Re: Saw friend being abused...
 Re: Hi from Italy
 Re: Hi! I'm Rola Voadora
 Saw friend being abused...
 Re: Brazil, 15th day of March
 Re: nouvelle arrivante
 Re: Hi from Italy
 Hi from Italy
 Re: A//Political's logo
 Hi! I'm Rola Voadora
 Re: Hi
 Brazil, 15th day of March
 nouvelle arrivante
 Re: Disthrone (Crust/D-beat) - Portugal
 Which came first; Anarchy or Punk?
 Re: Lifestyle
 Re: Lifestyle
 Re: Yo.
 Re: Oi Polloi 2013 Live Dates
 Hi

> New Downloads
 Civil Unrest - Demo - 2015 (Canada)..
 Virgin in Veil - Demo - 2015 (Finland)..
 Vulture Locust - Command Presence - 2015 (US..
 Fraude - demo - 2014 (France)..
 Nembutal - Demo - 2014 (England)..
 Storm of Sedition - Self Titled - 2012 (Cana..
 Terania - Demo 2015 - 2015 (A)..
 Armistice - Various Albums/ Releases (USA)..
 Prolefeed - The Day Man Lost split - 2013 (E..
 Prolefeed - Couple tracks from War All The Ti..

Support us, buy a T-Shirt:

Pirate-Punk.net (fr)
QuebecUnderground.net
Resistance.tk (fr)
Webzine.Resistance.tk (fr)
PunksAndSkins.com (en)
Ni-Dieu-Ni-Maitre.com (fr)
No-Gods-No-Masters.com (en)
Ni-Dios-Ni-Amo.com (es)

Add us on FACEBOOK

Add us on LAST.FM

Add us on MYSPACE

Click here to register an account on the forums

Marilyn Manson

Discuss anarcho-punk music and music in general, the punk & skinhead movements and the scene, your favorite bands and albums, etc...

Re: Marilyn Manson

Postby Stigma1984 on 16/07/2011, 06:08

So in conclusion I guess we'll never know what happened but anyway... I don't think I'll ever have the same respect I did for David Lynch.

I've read your posts and the link and am completely lost as to why you are slagging off David Lynch and claiming he is sticking two fingers up to her mother. Dedicating Mulholland Drive to her was obviously a mark of respect to her because she had worked with him on Lost Highway. How the hell have you have come to the conclusion that he was disrespecting her by decicating his film to her???

Stigma1984

View member's uploaded albums

Add to friends

Postby Bentheanarchist on 13/08/2011, 15:10

Why is this topic on Anarcho-punk.net!
If it had not been for these things, I might have lived out my life talking at street corners to scorning men. I might have died, unmarked, unknown, a failure. Now we are not a failure. This is our career and our triumph. Never in our full life could we hope to do such work for tolerance, for justice, for man's understanding of man as now we do by accident. Our words — our lives — our pains — nothing! The taking of our lives — lives of a good shoemaker and a poor fish-peddler — all! That last moment belongs to us — that agony is our triumph - Bartolomeo Vanzetti

Bentheanarchist

Add to friends

Postby ViciousCesar! on 13/08/2011, 18:18

Bentheanarchist wrote:Why is this topic on Anarcho-punk.net!

Shitbook, err... facebook must have been undergoing maintenance.

:whistle:

ViciousCesar!

Add to friends

Postby Bentheanarchist on 07/01/2012, 01:47

Manson isnt as dumb as I thought he was, but his music sucks and he is a mainstream sellout. I prefer Rammstein or Ministry or Lard or Pailhead or Nine Inch Nails if I were to listen to Industrial Metal.
If it had not been for these things, I might have lived out my life talking at street corners to scorning men. I might have died, unmarked, unknown, a failure. Now we are not a failure. This is our career and our triumph. Never in our full life could we hope to do such work for tolerance, for justice, for man's understanding of man as now we do by accident. Our words — our lives — our pains — nothing! The taking of our lives — lives of a good shoemaker and a poor fish-peddler — all! That last moment belongs to us — that agony is our triumph - Bartolomeo Vanzetti

Bentheanarchist

Add to friends

Previous