[ Archive ]
Who are We ?
Anarchopunk albums: 3624
International albums: 1309
Total downloads: 4933

> New Topics
 Poll: Adopting new langua..
Poll: Adopting new language for the APN charter [by punkmar77 @ 18-04-2014]

We have been a safe space here on the forum for almost 5 years, however the language in the charter has been a little vague when outlining what is acceptable and what is not in terms of ableist, sexist, transphobic, or homophobic (...)

2 replies - last post by StegoSaurus @ 19-04-2014 15:25
 Troglo Leo: new member's ..
Troglo Leo: new member's introduction. [by Troglo Leo @ 18-04-2014]

Hi, I'm a 32 french girl. I live in Paris. I was searching for oi music downloads when i discovered this site. I hope i'll find what i'm looking for in here. Oi to the world! (...)

2 replies - last post by Havran @ 19-04-2014 17:56
 belarus / minsk..
belarus / minsk [by discrass @ 18-04-2014]

hey, we are BREAKOUT from Paris and CALL THE COPS from Bologna, we are on tour in july and we need one concert in Belarus, i got a contact there but never answer, if someone can organise us or knows someone can do it, we need this (...)

0 reply - last post by discrass @ 18-04-2014 19:56
 Greetings - Kia Ora..
Greetings - Kia Ora [by Chipsz @ 16-04-2014]

Hello, I first herd of this place after I DL'd a shit load of Crass from TPB. I tried to find anarcho-punk.net, but I couldn't, so I figured the website had been taken down or something.. until.. after googling &quot;anarchist com (...)

1 reply - last post by punkmar77 @ 16-04-2014 19:30
 Sods Law 3 Track Debut De..
Sods Law 3 Track Debut Demo [by Sods Law @ 15-04-2014]

If interested you can follow the link to ReverbNation ... Have a listen &amp; let me know what you think. [url=http&#58;//www&#46;reverbnation&#46;com/sodslaw7?profile_view_source=header_icon_nav:1oxikmx1]www.reverbnation.com/so (...)

0 reply - last post by Sods Law @ 15-04-2014 21:02
 Sods Law Derby UK..
Sods Law Derby UK [by Sods Law @ 15-04-2014]

Hey how's things ? I'm Rich the guitarist of Derby/Burton based band Sods Law &amp; good to be a part of this excellent site. Cheers (...)

0 reply - last post by Sods Law @ 15-04-2014 20:53
 hi!..
hi! [by toodrunktopluck @ 15-04-2014]

I'll try to make this fairly quick! Been listening to punk since I was toddler mostly thanks to my dad...Dead Kennedys, Crass...Played bass in a band for quite a while but now poor thing is gathering dust. The music is what got me (...)

1 reply - last post by Havran @ 15-04-2014 15:02
 Profane Existence is ripp..
Profane Existence is ripping off Oi Polloi ? [by ungovernable @ 15-04-2014]

[img:19fm27ot]http&#58;//i&#46;gyazo&#46;com/120ba76a0cb0f113698cd9e3aac1ba6a&#46;png[/img:19fm27ot] https://www.facebook.com/pag (...)

3 replies - last post by ungovernable @ 18-04-2014 20:36
 Proxy, Los Monjo, Bumbkl..
Proxy, Los Monjo, Bumbklaatt @ Fest in Tijuana April 25/26 [by discosmmm @ 14-04-2014]

Mierda Mierda Mierda records (Discos MMM), Satanpunks and TjArt&amp;Rock present: BURNOUTS EN BAJA Vol. 1 Friday, Abril 25 &amp; Saturday, April 26, 2014 at TJ Art &amp; Rock (Calle sexta No. 8371, 22000 Tijuana, Baja California - (...)

0 reply - last post by discosmmm @ 14-04-2014 05:12
 Uneeda - Momentum music v..
Uneeda - Momentum music video [by Reggie B @ 13-04-2014]

Hey guys, here's the music video to indie Newfoundland punk band Uneeda's track, Momentum. I felt that you guys might like it. They'll have their new album out in the next couple months. Anyway, enjoy, and have a punk rock day. [ (...)

0 reply - last post by Reggie B @ 13-04-2014 15:35

> Latest Replies
 Re: Upheaval Fanzine #15 (available now)
 Re: Troglo Leo: new member's introduction.
 Re: Poll: Adopting new language for the APN charter
 Re: Poll: Adopting new language for the APN charter
 Re: Troglo Leo: new member's introduction.
 Poll: Adopting new language for the APN charter
 Troglo Leo: new member's introduction.
 Re: Profane Existence is ripping off Oi Polloi ?
 Re: Greetings - Kia Ora
 Greetings - Kia Ora
 Re: hi!
 hi!
 Profane Existence is ripping off Oi Polloi ?
 Re: Conflict - 1986 - The Ungovernable Force (Lp) [APN]
 Re: Hellohellohello
 Re: After Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber becomes punk ?
 Re: New broadcast "Punk Around The World"
 Re: Oi Polloi - US tour dates April 2014
 Re: How is your scene doing? Mine's deader than shit. (NJ)
 Hellohellohello
 Re: Hello. I'm newbie
 Re: Hello. I'm newbie
 Re: Politically, what do you consider yourself as?
 Re: Getting older and the way you dress.
 Hello. I'm newbie
 Re: Getting older and the way you dress.
 Re: We Are Sacred Owls!
 Re: my new anarcho/riot reggae act
 Re: happy thatcher death day !!!!!!!
 Re: The Ninja Lair Bands Vol. 1
 Re: my new anarcho/riot reggae act
 Re: Tagada Jones 3/27/14 + Upcoming Shows @ Secret Place (France)
 Re: happy thatcher death day !!!!!!!
 Re: Massgrave
 Re: Free time
 happy thatcher death day !!!!!!!
 The Flamin' Groovies + Les Grigis @ Secret Place 6/17/14
 The Monsters + Les Milliardaires @ Secret Place 11/04
 Re: Pussy Riot
 Re: Pussy Riot

> New Downloads
 Massgrave - Self Titled - 2011 (Canada)..
 Mihoen! - Cockroach - Split Tape - 2000 (Hol..
 Lords of Death - Lords of Death - 2013 (USA)..
 funked up punk - funked up punk - 2014 (wale..
 Bunt radi bunta - Vremya pravo jdeniy ada - 2..
 Antidotum..
 Anonyma - Violence - 2014 (France)..
 Culto del Cargo - Nel nome dell'uomo la tecni..
 Culto del Cargo - Culto del Cargo - EP 2011 (..
 burnt. - s.t.(remix) - 2014 (U$A)..

Support us, buy a T-Shirt:

Pirate-Punk.net (fr)
QuebecUnderground.net
Resistance.tk (fr)
Webzine.Resistance.tk (fr)
PunksAndSkins.com (en)
Ni-Dieu-Ni-Maitre.com (fr)
No-Gods-No-Masters.com (en)
Ni-Dios-Ni-Amo.com (es)

Add us on FACEBOOK

Add us on LAST.FM

Add us on MYSPACE

Click here to register an account on the forums

Marilyn Manson

Discuss anarcho-punk music and music in general, the punk & skinhead movements and the scene, your favorite bands and albums, etc...

Re: Marilyn Manson

Postby Stigma1984 on 16/07/2011, 06:08

So in conclusion I guess we'll never know what happened but anyway... I don't think I'll ever have the same respect I did for David Lynch.

I've read your posts and the link and am completely lost as to why you are slagging off David Lynch and claiming he is sticking two fingers up to her mother. Dedicating Mulholland Drive to her was obviously a mark of respect to her because she had worked with him on Lost Highway. How the hell have you have come to the conclusion that he was disrespecting her by decicating his film to her???

Stigma1984

View member's uploaded albums

Add to friends

Postby Bentheanarchist on 13/08/2011, 15:10

Why is this topic on Anarcho-punk.net!
If it had not been for these things, I might have lived out my life talking at street corners to scorning men. I might have died, unmarked, unknown, a failure. Now we are not a failure. This is our career and our triumph. Never in our full life could we hope to do such work for tolerance, for justice, for man's understanding of man as now we do by accident. Our words — our lives — our pains — nothing! The taking of our lives — lives of a good shoemaker and a poor fish-peddler — all! That last moment belongs to us — that agony is our triumph - Bartolomeo Vanzetti

Bentheanarchist

Add to friends

Postby ViciousCesar! on 13/08/2011, 18:18

Bentheanarchist wrote:Why is this topic on Anarcho-punk.net!

Shitbook, err... facebook must have been undergoing maintenance.

:whistle:

ViciousCesar!

Add to friends

Postby Bentheanarchist on 07/01/2012, 01:47

Manson isnt as dumb as I thought he was, but his music sucks and he is a mainstream sellout. I prefer Rammstein or Ministry or Lard or Pailhead or Nine Inch Nails if I were to listen to Industrial Metal.
If it had not been for these things, I might have lived out my life talking at street corners to scorning men. I might have died, unmarked, unknown, a failure. Now we are not a failure. This is our career and our triumph. Never in our full life could we hope to do such work for tolerance, for justice, for man's understanding of man as now we do by accident. Our words — our lives — our pains — nothing! The taking of our lives — lives of a good shoemaker and a poor fish-peddler — all! That last moment belongs to us — that agony is our triumph - Bartolomeo Vanzetti

Bentheanarchist

Add to friends

Previous