[ Archive ]
Who are We ?
Anarchopunk albums: 3655
International albums: 1320
Total downloads: 4975

> New Topics
 Howdy All!..
Howdy All! [by bubblethegumkid @ 20-09-2014]

[color=#FF0080:1p3y7xfz]My name is Casey and I am a 27 year old woman from Missouri in the United States. I'm a music junkie and enjoy music of all genres !! Been listening to music of all kinds since I was 6 and have a passion fo (...)

0 reply - last post by bubblethegumkid @ 20-09-2014 14:31
 Napalm Fest III. May 17th..
Napalm Fest III. May 17th. 2015. Hemdale, Suffering Mind... [by andy260 @ 18-09-2014]

Napalm Fest III Fort Wayne, IN May 17th, 2015 Venue TBA. Will be All Ages. [img:2ckelz8b]https&#58;//fbcdn-sphotos-c-a&#46;akamaihd&#46;net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1&#46;0-9/10485057_10203758465256834_3806992500921946089_n&#46;jpg?oh (...)

0 reply - last post by andy260 @ 18-09-2014 22:19
 Anarchist Library..
Anarchist Library [by DeadChannel @ 18-09-2014]

Recently, I've been trying to read as much on anarchy as possible, in order to properly understand it as a political theory. It seems like it would be a good idea to open up a section contain books relating to anarchy (fiction or (...)

4 replies - last post by NoGodsNoMasters38 @ 20-09-2014 00:25
 (Audio) Pinksterlanddagen..
(Audio) Pinksterlanddagen Camp 2014 [by Data @ 18-09-2014]

Dear all, We would like to present you this interview we made in the end of August 2014 on the 80th anniversary of the Pinksterlanddagen Camp, an anarchist camp in the Netherlands that has taken place each year since the 1930s. (...)

0 reply - last post by Data @ 18-09-2014 17:17
 (Audio) CrimethInc on Ana..
(Audio) CrimethInc on Anarchism and Global Revolts [by Data @ 18-09-2014]

Dear all, The following is an audio documentation of a CrimethInc presentation. This event took place in Berlin in April 17 of this year as part of the »Letâs make Anarchism a threat again. Anarchism and the New Global Revolts (...)

0 reply - last post by Data @ 18-09-2014 17:14
 New Oi Polloi d-beat trac..
New Oi Polloi d-beat track!! [by OiBoy81 @ 17-09-2014]

OK, here's a new OI POLLOI track recorded especially for tomorrow's referendum on Scottish Independence. It's from the same session when the new Oi Polloi LP was recorded in Finland last month. Play loud! [url=https&#58;//www&#46 (...)

1 reply - last post by RememberGlencoe @ 18-09-2014 12:58
 aspiring punk filmmaker -..
aspiring punk filmmaker -- canadian [by DeadChannel @ 16-09-2014]

Hi everyone, my name is DeadChannel. I love movies, but feel like most of them are pretty apathetic about everything. I want to change that. We're at a point in the history of cinema - with digital cameras and whatnot - that we (...)

7 replies - last post by DeadChannel @ 17-09-2014 02:39
 Misconceptions about punk..
Misconceptions about punk [by nodogs_nomasters @ 14-09-2014]

People have a lot of them. So what are some of the most absurd you've heard of in your day? Mine's probably that The Sex Pistols are the punkest motherfuckers to ever walk the earth and were the fathers of punk. My brother trie (...)

5 replies - last post by nodogs_nomasters @ 17-09-2014 02:10
 socially anxious Anarcho ..
socially anxious Anarcho punk [by KillCops4Satan @ 11-09-2014]

hi everyone... I'm from Texas and there's only druggies and scum punks where I'm from so I thought I'd see what's up on here. Hope to meet some cool people =) (...)

8 replies - last post by nodogs_nomasters @ 14-09-2014 00:16
 Still a punk ... just got..
Still a punk ... just got a bit old and falling apart [by Hatiwolf @ 07-09-2014]

They still cant take my blue hawk from me ... but the body aint the same once you get into your 30s with all the wars of youth. No longer an anarchist after the next generation let me down. Was going to get a blue anarchy tat on t (...)

0 reply - last post by Hatiwolf @ 07-09-2014 07:08

> Latest Replies
 Re: Hello from GA USA
 Re: RHYTHM-ITES - Integration (Bluurg Records, 1989)
 Re: Anarchist Library
 Re: What really pisses you off?
 Anarchist Library
 Re: New Oi Polloi d-beat track!!
 Re: Solar Flare Records updates (Noise, Metal, Hardcore)
 Re: How is your scene doing? Mine's deader than shit. (NJ)
 Re: Movies with anti-authoritarian/anarchist themes
 New Oi Polloi d-beat track!!
 Re: Do you use GNU/Linux?
 Re: Confess your consumerist ways...
 Re: School System
 Re: Computer Science books
 Re: Children with special needs in anarchism?
 Re: aspiring punk filmmaker -- canadian
 Re: Misconceptions about punk
 Re: Free time
 Re: Open Call For Submissions: International Punk Rock Film Festival
 aspiring punk filmmaker -- canadian
 Re: Open Call For Submissions: International Punk Rock Film Festival
 Re: New broadcast "Punk Around The World"

> New Downloads
 Fickfelher - Frohe Oistern (EP)..
 Miljardprogrammet - Budgivning pågår - 2014..
 Vizcacha Rebelde - God Killers - 2014 (lyon/f..
 Stopcox - Against it - 2007 (Germany)..
 Divided - Death Punch Means Cadaver..
 Proletariat Punch - Roar of Attrition - 2014 ..
 Die Wrecked (UK) / Krass Kepala (Indonesia) -..
 Ratos De Porão - Século Sinistro - 2014 (Br..
 Room 101 / Stopcox - split ep - You fucking ..
 The New Husseins - Extinction Train - 2012 (..

Support us, buy a T-Shirt:

Pirate-Punk.net (fr)
QuebecUnderground.net
Resistance.tk (fr)
Webzine.Resistance.tk (fr)
PunksAndSkins.com (en)
Ni-Dieu-Ni-Maitre.com (fr)
No-Gods-No-Masters.com (en)
Ni-Dios-Ni-Amo.com (es)

Add us on FACEBOOK

Add us on LAST.FM

Add us on MYSPACE

Click here to register an account on the forums

Marilyn Manson

Discuss anarcho-punk music and music in general, the punk & skinhead movements and the scene, your favorite bands and albums, etc...

Re: Marilyn Manson

Postby Stigma1984 on 16/07/2011, 06:08

So in conclusion I guess we'll never know what happened but anyway... I don't think I'll ever have the same respect I did for David Lynch.

I've read your posts and the link and am completely lost as to why you are slagging off David Lynch and claiming he is sticking two fingers up to her mother. Dedicating Mulholland Drive to her was obviously a mark of respect to her because she had worked with him on Lost Highway. How the hell have you have come to the conclusion that he was disrespecting her by decicating his film to her???

Stigma1984

View member's uploaded albums

Add to friends

Postby Bentheanarchist on 13/08/2011, 15:10

Why is this topic on Anarcho-punk.net!
If it had not been for these things, I might have lived out my life talking at street corners to scorning men. I might have died, unmarked, unknown, a failure. Now we are not a failure. This is our career and our triumph. Never in our full life could we hope to do such work for tolerance, for justice, for man's understanding of man as now we do by accident. Our words — our lives — our pains — nothing! The taking of our lives — lives of a good shoemaker and a poor fish-peddler — all! That last moment belongs to us — that agony is our triumph - Bartolomeo Vanzetti

Bentheanarchist

Add to friends

Postby ViciousCesar! on 13/08/2011, 18:18

Bentheanarchist wrote:Why is this topic on Anarcho-punk.net!

Shitbook, err... facebook must have been undergoing maintenance.

:whistle:

ViciousCesar!

Add to friends

Postby Bentheanarchist on 07/01/2012, 01:47

Manson isnt as dumb as I thought he was, but his music sucks and he is a mainstream sellout. I prefer Rammstein or Ministry or Lard or Pailhead or Nine Inch Nails if I were to listen to Industrial Metal.
If it had not been for these things, I might have lived out my life talking at street corners to scorning men. I might have died, unmarked, unknown, a failure. Now we are not a failure. This is our career and our triumph. Never in our full life could we hope to do such work for tolerance, for justice, for man's understanding of man as now we do by accident. Our words — our lives — our pains — nothing! The taking of our lives — lives of a good shoemaker and a poor fish-peddler — all! That last moment belongs to us — that agony is our triumph - Bartolomeo Vanzetti

Bentheanarchist

Add to friends

Previous