Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

The Greatest Stencil Idea Ever

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by RememberGlencoe, Oct 26, 2014.

1. RememberGlencoe

RememberGlencoe Experienced Member Experienced member

May 12, 2014

Ok, so, since I am so incompetent that I can hardly stencil Violent Apathy's logo, I had this amazing idea for stenciling:
    1. Buy a t-shirt or patch from some gross corporate distro that also sells AC/DC beer cozies and all that grody shit
    2. Peel the plastic design off of cloth with a razorblade
    3. Glue the design on one of those stupid plastic binders and spraypaint
    4. Peel the design off of binder, cut out unpainted areas
    5. Now use your new stencil to spraypaint the design on the patch or shirt you got the design from
    6. If it's a Crass logo, pay Steve Ignorant 20 bucks every time you wear your patch so you don't get sued
    7. If it's a Black Flag logo, did you really not have 4 rectangular objects laying around your house? Or did your mom tell you couldn't spraypaint her rectangles? (It is safe to assume that anyone with a Black Flag patch is a minor)
    8. If it's the KISS logo, I don't even. Why? How did you find this site in the first place? What do you want a patch for?
    9. DIY as fuck

You're welcome.

2. nodogs_nomasters

nodogs_nomasters Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 15, 2014
     United States
    Nice!
    My Mom is very protective of her rectangles, though.

3. Havran

Havran Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 22, 2012
     Czech Republic
    You should pay something for even mentioning Crass logo :D

4. RememberGlencoe

May 12, 2014

Mine, too, nodogs. Luckily, she doesn't give a shit about all of her discharge logo shaped objects around the house. So, that's patches for like, 30 bands right there.

Shit, you're right. The name itself is copyrighted. I guess we should refer to them by some kind of codename. I'm partial to "The Former Artists Known As Crass". I am well aware that a Prince joke will flop in a community of punks who haven't turned a radio on since 1975. I said it anyways. LB^D

5. Sickentooth

Sickentooth Member Forum Member

Dec 2, 2013

CROSS :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :ecouteurs: :o :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs:

6. OldPeacePunk

OldPeacePunk Member New Member

May 27, 2014
     United States
    This may be the single greatest DIY tutorial ever written. Oh, and Crass, just so when the lawsuit comes, I'll be part of it.

7. Havran

Havran Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 22, 2012
     Czech Republic
    Discharge font, hah :D this thread is funny as fuck :D
    Crust bands could often be more original when making logos :)

Also these bands who use the gothic font for their logos...ah...Josef Fritzl loves them :)

8. RememberGlencoe

May 12, 2014

they certainly used enough puns off of that.
    You might not want to be a part of that. My attorney's strategy consists of throwing a bottle at the prosecutor.
    I actually thought that was how you told a D-beat band from a hardcore band. I don't understand dbeat :(