Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

(compilation) Drunk Pissed & Proud

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by Valstar Superstar, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Valstar Superstar

Valstar Superstar New Member New Member

Jul 4, 2013

Hey,
    This post is to "advertise" a new compilation on my blog, an history of Punk music (not THE history, mainly my own vision of it). Blog is in french, but you can just download the music (or even try the silly google translations ...).

To download a compilation, just clic on the image of it, and here's the link to the one about Punk history : http://valstar-superstar.blogspot.com/2013/07/compil-drunk-pissed-proud.html. This is mp4, chaptered, the file is 3h20, and it's from Proto-Punk to Post-Punk. I hope some of you will enjoy that, and if you're adventurous, there's many other compilation on the blog but not only about Punk music.

So, there's nothing for me to gain apart from hoping it will give some hearing pleasure to a few people, feel free to comment (but no "you forget this band" or "why did you put those ones they sucks", please, as I mentioned, this is my vision of it, not meant to be a gospel).

Cheers !

[​IMG]