Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Italian Punk

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by ralph nadir, May 14, 2014.

1. ralph nadir

ralph nadir Member Forum Member

Mar 19, 2014

what are some of y'alls favorite italian punk bands? im mainly talking 80s, but contemporary works too. i love how fucking raw and crazed italian hardcore is, especially bands like wretched. just saw EU's Arse on their west coast tour, and it was actually pretty great. i think its interesting how many of these bands, whose albums go for hundreds of dollars on the collectors' circut were anarchist, and many of them set "pay no more than..." stickers on their releases.

2. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    Oh, there's some great raw Italian bands that come to mind, Underage, Declino, Negazione, Vile Future, (early) Upset Noise, Chain Reaction, Indigesti, Rappresaglia, Raw Power, Wretched, Nerorgasmo, Born Sick, Cheetah Chrome Motherfuckers and probably a shitload more that I forgot. Why don't you mention a few more, I'm sure there were/are some really great bands which I've completely missed out on!

3. ralph nadir

ralph nadir Member Forum Member

Mar 19, 2014

i recently heard a reissue of a demo tape from a band called Fottutissima Pellicceria Elsa, who were apparently an anarcho band from the early-mid 80s. the recordings are pissraw, and super weird. good stuff. There's also the Great Complotto stuff, where a group of kids created their own autonomous society in their small town. also there is cool newer stuff like Kontatto and Anti-You

4. sveden77

sveden77 New Member New Member

May 15, 2016

5. CEPUKA SPLEEN

CEPUKA SPLEEN New Member New Member

Jan 19, 2017

Hey mateS try to listen to PEGGIO PUNX, RAPPRESAGLIA, ATROX, IMPACT...real good bands!