Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Online distros

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by Three Swords, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Three Swords

Three Swords New Member New Member

Jun 16, 2014

Send me links to online distros if possible? Thanks guys!!

2. armedtotheteeth

armedtotheteeth New Member New Member

Feb 27, 2015

Crustpunks.com be careful when ordering pins, they vary in size and it's not stated.

3. Anton-One

Anton-One Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 30, 2012

4. Yosemitepunks

Yosemitepunks Member Forum Member

Apr 16, 2015

5. Point Of Interest

Point Of Interest Member Forum Member

May 27, 2017
    Male
    Washington  United States
    I run Point Of Interest Zine and Distro, and I carry records, tapes, CD's, patches, buttons, zines, and t-shirts. I try to keep prices close to what they were in the 90's. Check it out:
    Point Of Interest Zine And Distro

ungovernable and punkmar77 like this.
  6. Anton One

Anton One Member Forum Member

Jul 18, 2017
    Male
    England, United Kingdom  United Kingdom
    Earlier in this thread I recommended Active Distro they've actually stopped selling music now, they just sell books etc , which is a shame they were a good outlet for music for some years.

7. LIVE_FREE

LIVE_FREE Active Member Forum Member

Jan 1, 2018
    Male
    Ontario, Canada  Canada
    I like the selection on crustpunkdistro. And they seem straight up. Im in canada and looking to find stuff (shirts, records, tapes) from canada or if anyone knows the best places to order things without getting screwed on customs. I order some shirts through the no-gods-no-masters site and when i picked them up got charged an extra charge close to 1/3 of the merch price. I know its not their fault but fuck paying the government for my shit coming over the border. Theres also discogs, but they always have shipping cost too.

8. LIVE_FREE

LIVE_FREE Active Member Forum Member

Jan 1, 2018
    Male
    Ontario, Canada  Canada
    Havoc has a sweet recording of DISCHARGE in toronto in 83' i might check them out. Thnx