Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Anarchy Girls aka Anarchija Žirmunuose

Discussion in 'REQUESTS' started by THEBLACKNOVA, Aug 27, 2012.

1. THEBLACKNOVA

THEBLACKNOVA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    Anarchy Girls aka Anarchy in Zirmunaiaka

Anarchy Girls is the english name for the flick but the translation is: Anarchy in Zirmunaiaka aka ANARCHIJA ŽIRMŪNUOSE

[​IMG]

It's a film, I ran into some trailers of it and well i want so see it, im wondering if anyone knows if a torrent exists for it or where i can download it from, or if someone can rip it and upload it :D

The story in the flick:

Young provincial girl Vile; comes to the big town with ambitions about high education. She tries to find a rented apartment for living and leaded by strange hand-made sticker Vile; meets boyish looking and always wearing a T-Shirt with anarchy symbol on it girl Sandra. Mutual sympathy and Vile; becomes Sandra's tenant. From her first days in the big town Vile; gets a perfect guide - always strong and optimistic Sandra. Easily splurged with anarchy notion big town's girl tries to show to her new friend that there is a ways how to fight loneliness, indifference and cold - things that surrounded world of a big town. Under Sandra's anarchistic philosophy's leadership Vile; leisurely throws away her provincial modesty and fears, but incidental meeting with member of big town's punk community overturn all her new views. Vile; understands that Sandra's "anarchy" has nothing to do with alternative underground culture or politics the more especially as Sandra suddenly shows perfect criminal skills...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQOYnlqgzR8[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62vGahMx1M0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

2. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

Don't be scared. You're protected by Anarchy © :beer:

I like the backgroud music :D Anywayz, if you find dl link, please share it, i'd like to watch some modern movies.

3. Sick Boy 77

Sick Boy 77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Mar 29, 2010

Go to www.torrents.to and type in the name of the film in the search box. It till give you a list of sites at the top of the page that you can check out. If you search piratesbay.com it will take away the list at the top and you will have to hit the back button to get the list back.

4. Ratters

Ratters Member Forum Member

Aug 5, 2012

5. THEBLACKNOVA

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    File Blocked for Violation. :'(

6. Ratters

Aug 5, 2012

Guess you can't say FUCK. Ok, give me a sec.

7. Ratters

Aug 5, 2012

8. gringofred

gringofred Member Forum Member

Aug 2, 2011

give me your
    email ill give you a invitation to torrent lt they have it

9. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

Has anyone found proper dl link?

10. THEBLACKNOVA

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    I only say FUCK when i'm really pissed off HAHA

Shit happends with uploading and downloading with links sometimes and well i was just inpatient.

We are all part of this fucked up on-demand consumer culture HAHA, and we can waite for the proper release date on anything, we want it NOW...

I remember i wanted a CD by some hot pop start at the time years ago, i was downloading it with a torrent, it was leaked before its release date on the internet. I remember there where like 2,000 people trying to suck it down from a torrent from one person, and it took like hours and when i had it so did the fucken world. I was monotoring some pluging on the app i was downloading it with and it had a map off the world on it, It was so rad to witness people taking something and sharing it with the world as they saw fit, and in a matter of seconds it was distributed from one location to the world ;)

But thank you very much for thinking of me, you peeps are rad for so quickly coming up with something and striking while the subject was hot.

I havent fond an active torrent for it yet, it seems there were some when it was a hot flick to see, but the torrents have died down. But ill keep looking...

It looks like a cool flick :)

11. THEBLACKNOVA

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    so i found this today...

a copy of the film, not the best quality, and its not in english but i think we will get the idea, as they say the best films you can watch with the sound turned off...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv0HdlWNx_Q[/video]

im still looking for a high quality link with subs in english :D

Ok here's a link to the mofo The Pirate Bay link: http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/6955815/ :ecouteurs:

12. kad budu gorjeli gradovi

kad budu gorjeli gradovi Experienced Member Experienced member

Oct 23, 2012
     Serbia
    i found torrent for movie, if somebody needs it write pm or on

k a d b u d u g o r j e l i g r a d o v i @ a u t i s t i c i . o r g

13. kad budu gorjeli gradovi

Oct 23, 2012
     Serbia
    i've seen the movie, but i missed the point of it, and exspecialy what it has to do with this website..

14. THEBLACKNOVA

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    HAHA wel well i saw the flick too, and well maybe cuz its subject matter: anarchist, which is rarely seen in flicks.

But after watching the flick it was just some light fun with a silly twist in the end.

Remember kad budu gorjeli gradovi...

THE SPECTACLE WILL MAKE US LOOK TERRIBLE. WE INTEND TO BE MUCH WORSE! :ecouteurs:

15. gringofred

gringofred Member Forum Member

Aug 2, 2011

hi guys i'm lithuanian and it's lithuanian movie ,and it's proper bullshit, it have nothing to do with anarchy, and u are lucky what u don't understand the language

16. kad budu gorjeli gradovi

Oct 23, 2012
     Serbia
    the spectacle is tending to do the same as we do, so that are actions seem pointless. we can stop this only if we stop advertising our struggle inside of the domain of spectacle.

17. THEBLACKNOVA

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    Oh snap - i'm never gonna post here again, i'm gonna go back to my day time job at Starbucks...

[​IMG]