Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Lyrics

Discussion in 'REQUESTS' started by ripys, Jan 1, 2012.

1. ripys

ripys Member New Member

Nov 12, 2011

HI! I make a zine in russia with translations lyrics of bands's. I need to find lyrics of Sanctum (Seattle) and Black Uniforms (Malmö)
    Help if you can please :beer:

2. @narcho-Skinhooligan

@narcho-Skinhooligan Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 25, 2011

Cheers & greetings from the U.S.! Welcome to APN! I have the HIGHEST RESPECT FOR MY RUSSIAN ANTIFA/ANARCHIST COMRADES! You guys are a strong source of inspiration to me because of the life or death battle against Fascism you guys face every day. You guys make my heart filled with a pride & a beautiful agony for freedom. I hear your cries for freedom as I wage my one man war against all control. I am very honored to meet you! But I am sorry friend I don't have lyrics to Sanctum. :/ Have you tried emailing them maybe?? I have never heard them so I can't help you on that. But if you wish you can add me as a friend on here, I would be very honored. :thumbsup:
    Solidarity from the U.S.A. :beer:

3. @narcho-Skinhooligan

Nov 25, 2011

Oh yes & keep up the good fight my Comrade. We all believe strongly in your cause. You fuel the fires of rebellion the world over! :anarchism: :a: :anti-nazi: :anti-nazi: :anti-nazi: :antifa: :anti-nazi: :antifa: :antifa: :ecouteurs: :oi: :skinhead:

4. ripys

ripys Member New Member

Nov 12, 2011

Yeah thank's a lot man!!! I hope that we break Russian crazy neo-nazis and Putin with him system. :beer:
    Yes, i write a letters to members of those groups, but i don't have answer from them now...
    Hope anybody help me to find those lyrics :beer:

5. @narcho-Skinhooligan

Nov 25, 2011

I hope maybe we can help you Comrade with that lyrics stuff. & Thanx 4 adding me as a friend! It is my honor completely my comrade!
    Cheers to you & all our other comrades in Russia fighting the damn good fight! FUCK PUTIN & THE POSER BONEHEADS WHO DON'T KNOW TRUE SKINHEAD ROOTS IN REGGAE MUSIC & WHO ARE TOO STUPID TO PICK UP A HISTORY BOOK FROM A RUSSIAN HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT & READ THAT THEIR BELOVED SAVIOR HITLER HATED THE SLAVIC PEOPLES. Die poser nazi scum!
    ANTIFA PRIDE WORLDWIDE! :anti-nazi: :antifa: :ecouteurs:
    & SHOOT ME ANY GOOD ANTIFA RUSSIAN STREET PUNK & OI LINKS!
    Cheers :beer:

6. ripys

ripys Member New Member

Nov 12, 2011

????? upppppppp