Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

useless pieces of shit - any

Discussion in 'REQUESTS' started by mike-o-psycho, Jul 6, 2010.

1. mike-o-psycho

mike-o-psycho New Member New Member

Jul 1, 2010

does any body have USELESS PIECES OF SHIT? i see that its a hard band to find.

2. Probe

Probe Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 30, 2010

I don't think googling "useless pieces of shit" would do any help...

3. punkerfucker

punkerfucker Active Member Forum Member

Nov 3, 2009

ahaaha...totally dude.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

4. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
  5. mike-o-psycho

mike-o-psycho New Member New Member

Jul 1, 2010

damn now i gotta come up with like 30 bucks to buy the shit lol atleast now i know where to do that. thanks

6. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Vinnie was just telling me a funny story about him and the singer for UPS getting hammered together in Philadelphia on tour together and causing havoc and running from the cops through the alleys and getting utterly lost so they found a dark corner and hunkered down to finish drinking....yeah sorry I couldn't find you any free downloads but there has to be some out there somewhere Mike-o

7. SlugUseless

SlugUseless New Member New Member

Aug 18, 2011

8. Slug_Useless

Slug_Useless New Member New Member

Oct 6, 2011

Check out a lot more useless stuff at:
    http://www.UselessPiecesofShit.com
    http://www.DisillusionMusicLabel.com
    Also check us out on FaceBook:
    Useless Pieces of Shit (Official)
    or DIsillusion Music Label

Useless Pieces of Shit formed Sept. of 1983 out of the demise of 2 Tucson bands; "the Corporate Whores" & "Civil Death". Vocalist, Larvae E. Kudish (the main driving force behind Civil Death), and Dr. Blood on drums, Slug Useless on guitar, and the Sludge on bass (all ex-Corporate Whores). After U.P.S.'s first show Sludge left the band and Paul 'Shitbird' Young joined as the lead guitarist. Dr. Blood moved from drums to bass and Dog Shit (ex- "Free Cheese" of Michigan) stepped in to play drums. Shortly after Paul Shitbird left the band for personal reasons. U.P.S. went tour, "Ugly in Public U.S. Tour", in the Summer of 1985 throughout the East Coast, Southeast, & Midwest. Upon return, the band went through more musical and personnel changes, Larvae & Dog Shit leaving and Sleepy Pieces ("FT13" from El Paso, TX) taking over on vocals and Rat Shit as drummer. U.P.S. toured next in the fall of 1986, "STUPID PUNK U.S. TOUR", that took the band through the Midwest, Northeast, East Coast, and back west through the South. After the tour the band made another change at lead singer. Sleepy moved back to Texas to get married & Dumpy Pieces (not his brother) was added. U.P.S. went into the studio to record "Fuck Shit Up" a 7" vinyl record. The record sold out quickly so the band went back into the studio to record a second seven inch vinyl record to be called, "It Is Written" which was never released. Sadly though after this the band just slowly fell apart and in June of 1989 Slug moved to Seattle and Useless Pieces of Shit were officially declared dead. Slug Useless still lives in Seattle and runs Disillusion Music Label. Dumpy Pieces also lives in Seattle with his wife and son. Rat Shit and Dr. Blood are in Tucson, Arizona. Dog Shit lives in Southern California, Sleepy Pieces in Dallas, TX, Larvae lives in Tucson and sad to say Paul 'Shitbird' Young passed away from a freak accident.

9. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Hey you wouldn't happen to have any of the UPS / Diatribe flyers around from that '85 tour would you?

10. Slug_Useless

Slug_Useless New Member New Member

Oct 6, 2011

Yes I have two flyers from that tour. If you give me your email address I will send you a copy of them.