Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

live punk/crust videos/dvds

Discussion in 'REQUESTS' started by crass84, Dec 15, 2009.

1. crass84

crass84 Member New Member

Dec 15, 2009
     United States
    anyone into trading live shows?

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Yeah my partner in crime Vinnie Fono has a shitload of rare crust/punk/noisecore video's and we're looking for anyone who might have Diatribe footage from the early 80's of shows opening for Conflict, Iconoclast, Broken Bones etc etc. You can contact him at vinniefono@yahoo.com or myspace.com/diatribepunk or just message me here at AP.net....thanx

3. Cocytus

Cocytus Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 14, 2009

Lots that I have personaly filmed, and lots that I personally made into dvd sets....
    List tomorrow, Im exhausted

4. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    why not convert some of it and share it here?

5. Cocytus

Cocytus Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 14, 2009

Not for free.....I have a dvd buisness selling rare/out of print horror/sci fi/exploitation movies.

Heres where everyone will say im a capitalist blah blah blah, But I have put way too much time money and work into making these dvds to just give them away.

My 2 dvd G.I.S.M. set has every video they have ever done on it, incuding a direct laserdisc transfer from my Subject Egos Chopped laserdisc I had, along with the short film S.K.V. did called Getrop.I.S.M.

I have a dvd I personally filmed of the final Pointless fest in 2006 with 2 severed head of state sets, 2 kylesa sets and the world burns to death set.

A rare Japanese hardcore dvd I made with Deathside, Bastard and Lip Cream on it.

Cracktober fest 2004 in NYC at the hook that I filmed with 2 Leftover Crack sets and the final Morning glory show before they started to really suck, featuring John John jesse from Nausea on guitar.

A world Inferno friendship society DVD from 1995 in ABC No Rios Basement(Yes, 1995, try and find this somewhere)
    They are playing as a 13 piece.

as for the horror movies I have in my catalog....we are talking upwards of 1500 titles that are not commercially available on dvd, that I have transferred and edited off of predominately uncut laserdiscs or uncut VHS.

Again, say I am a capitalist if you must, but all money goes to me putting new movies into my catalog and giving you, the fans, a superior product.