Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Anything to download. period.

Discussion in 'REQUESTS' started by SHAHRAWRARARA, Mar 25, 2013.

1. SHAHRAWRARARA

SHAHRAWRARARA Member Forum Member

Mar 25, 2013

Everything I try to download goes to a shitload of ads usually on mediafire or some other weird crap. I dont have the dollas to buy or time and resources to find every badass track album band badass thats out there but I see a bunch of stuff on here I wanna listen to you cant find without internet or the former, but its just leads to a bunch of broken links or ads and bs. I havent found one thing ive been able to transfer. Ya I could 'youtube download' a bit of music buy some other stuff but its just not realistic for the variety. And Im not always going to have access to internet, or a device I download it to I guess, but for the times I might have one or the other and if not well fuck it we'll make our own. Maybe I should just educate myself to be more of an obsessed internet pirate but that just seems fucking weird in some way, just as well I might be doing something wrong in the download process, but Ive read the description of how to on site but the problem doesn't lye in that, I can't find any links that work. Am I a fucking idiot? Does this system work??

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
  3. THEBLACKNOVA

THEBLACKNOVA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    it's not on this site yet, but the new Blackbird Raum "False Weavers" is floating around on the internets :ecouteurs:

4. SHAHRAWRARARA

Mar 25, 2013

cool, thanks

5. SHAHRAWRARARA

Mar 25, 2013

Beiber egg bunnies