Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Leather Jacket London!! Help!!

Discussion in 'REQUESTS' started by TheAnarchist, Aug 13, 2013.

1. TheAnarchist

TheAnarchist New Member New Member

Aug 12, 2013

I'm looking for a leather punk jacket but can't find one!!
    I need a plane jacket so i can decorate it by myself!! I'm going to London this friday and i would like to have some adresses where i can find one.
    There must be a special place in London where i can find a unique jacket. (I'm not looking for a biker jacket!)

I also heart some good things about Berlin but i'm not sure.

If you have some tips or suggestions please don't hasitate!

All help is very welcome!!

Greeetzzz

Neil \m/ \m/ \m/

2. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twit Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

go to a bloody second hand shop why even go to to london to buy an expensive one?...
    and this forum section is also used for music requests mate :thumbsup:

3. Veganarchy

Veganarchy Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 10, 2009

What is a punk jacket?

Most punks I know, including myself, just use "Normal" bikerjackets. That's what Sex Pistols, Ramones and The Casualties wear, so it's tr00 PunxXx...haha, just joking, mate :lmao:

4. hobolosophy

hobolosophy Active Member Forum Member

Aug 5, 2013

Thihi, a fashion topic..
    But maybe I can help you. Can you post a picture of a jacket that is on your mind? Maybe I can tell you some places where you might find one in Berlin. Sounds like you plan to go there.

5. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twit Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

when i had my painted leather jacket i brought in a second hand shop then i decorated it and painted it, it's a year since i wore and to be honest, i was freezing and it's fucking ugly though i think i could just cut the arms off and make a nice vest :D [​IMG]

6. owedaliving123

owedaliving123 Member Forum Member

Apr 12, 2013

Either any second hand/charity shop or alternatively try Camden market
    Also if your looking for patches or badges check out all ages records in Camden

7. blurcore

blurcore New Member New Member

Mar 10, 2017

8. nodogs_nomasters

nodogs_nomasters Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 15, 2014
     United States
    Never been to London, but second hand stores are Jesus. Or go full freegan and dumpster for one.

Punkest jacket of all is the one you didn't pay some corporate fuck 80+ dollars for ;). I spend very little on clothes. Got about one or two outfits that I am wearing down to the bare threads, and most of my clothes were free.

If you REALLY want a leather jacket, you could always get a used one on the cheap from eBay or something, though, hunting for one un abandoned houses, thrift stores, and dumpsters might turn out to be more fun. Good luck :beer:

9. Anton-One

Anton-One Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 30, 2012

I'm too late to be of real help to you here but I just thought I'd add that in London the CND charity (thrift) shop on Holloway road, is a good place for leather jackets.http://www.thevintageguidetolondon.com/ ... -holloway/ it's also the place a lot of the kind of clothes youd buy at hipper places lke CAmden Market end up. But to be honest why buy Leather.

10. kendraallen

kendraallen New Member New Member

Sep 27, 2018
    Female
    karanchi  Australia
    nice sharing!!

11. kendraallen

kendraallen New Member New Member

Sep 27, 2018
    Female
    karanchi  Australia