Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Will an' his Stinkin woodstring - The Seed - 2011 (UK)

Discussion in 'Non-punk anarchist music' started by stinkingwoodstring, Oct 26, 2012.

1. stinkingwoodstring

stinkingwoodstring New Member New Member

Oct 6, 2012

Anarcho acoustic earthy folk punk. Sometimes mellow, sometimes loads of energy. This album was written and recorded off and on over about three years whilst hitch hiking around the south west of the UK. Lyrics arn't your normall hitch hikey folk stuff though, lot of stuff about corporate controlled food production, exploitation of resources and the myth of "progress". Lots of positive energy too, DIY culture, growing your own vegetables, taking back control of our lives and respecting nature.

Not distributed much, theres a couple of hundred copies floating around out there somewhere!

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?j9oa0tchizi5rw5

Can provide a lyrics sheet on request also.

Enjoy!!

2. The Anarchrist

The Anarchrist Active Member Forum Member

Dec 11, 2009

A lyrics sheet would be cool, but I'd be much more interested in some album art. Kinda bugs me not to have artwork...
    But, yeah I really do like the music. By your name, I'm going to assume that it's yours. If so, good job with the rocking.

3. stinkingwoodstring

Oct 6, 2012

hey, happy you enjoyed it.
    yeah, there is artwork, I'll put it up on this site in a couple of days or so.
    Doin a gig in Bristol this Saterday

4. stinkingwoodstring

Oct 6, 2012

5. accro

accro New Member New Member

Nov 2, 2015

yes of course