Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Lungs - Lungs - 2008 (U$A)

Discussion in 'Non-punk anarchist music' started by SOADcore, May 22, 2012.

1. SOADcore

SOADcore Experienced Member Experienced member

Mar 29, 2011

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

Artwork: http://i.imgur.com/c0GFQ.jpg

Track List:

1. Eunomia
    2. A Green Sea Dusk
    3. Kinsman

RECORD INFORMATION

Black Lungs
    Release Date : 2008

For The Love Of Ivy originally performed by The Gun Club. All songs recorded in a day in Attack In Black's basement. Limited to 300 hand-numbered handmade sleeves. Record is a stamped white label.
    FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

Lungs Biography

WEBSITE
    Canadian punk rock band from St. Catherines, Ontario.

Band members: Wade MacNeil, Ian Romano, David Romano (2), Phil Waring
    ---

There are at least 4 artists with the name Lungs. Individual links below and individual bios further down.

Lungs - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
    Lungs - Sydney, NSW, Australia
    Lungs - Colgone, Germany
    LUNGS - London, UK

1) Post-metal band from Minneapolis, Minnesota United States.

A mixture of beautiful post-rock and crushing sludge.

Line-up:
    Mike Cushing - Bass/vocals
    Jeff Nicholas - Drums/vocals
    Sean Tobin - Guitars/vocals (also in Aziza)
    Dan Lee - Guitar/vocals

Discography:
    Lungs Demo EP (2009)
    Lungs 10'' (2011)
    As Dust Reaches the Earth Full Length (2015)

Lungs Bandcamp page

2) Lungs are a Sydney punk rock trio with an attention deficit. A taste for the frantic has them mixing the speed of skate punk and thrash with the more driving anthems of post-hardcore rock. They also play, write and record at an enviable pace.

Since they formed in the inner west of Sydney in 2006, they have become synonymous with Australian fast punk, touring the country and playing main supports for acts as diverse as NOFX, A Wilhelm Scream, Bouncing Souls, Mach Pelican, The City On Film and Blueline Medic.

Their recorded output has been relentless, beginning with an 8-track EP in early ’07, ‘Breathe, Bastard, Breathe’, then their debut full-length album later than year, 'An Anatomical Guide', followed by their recent new EP ‘Solitary, Poor, Nasty, Brutish Short’ in 2008; all this through leading independent punk label Poison City Records out of Melbourne. Their 2007 album will be released in Japan through Fast Life Records in late 2008, with a Japanese tour planned for mid-2009, along with continuous Australian dates.

Lungs Myspace page

3) Indie-/Alternativ- Electropop from Colgone, Germany.

Lungs Myspace page

4) LUNGS is a two piece London based band comprising of Guillemots guitarist mCloRdmAgrAo and Suzie Blake. They have been compared to the likes of Portishead and My Bloody Valentine.

"This was more than just a band, this was art attempting to connect on multiple levels. They want the strands of their creation to work their way into your consciousness. Not play on past triumphs from a previous incarnation. The creation is the focus not the creators ... It's not easy, but nothing worthwhile is. With the sound and imagery playing like a memory or movie in your head, its dark, complex and strangely beautiful. Take the time to let the concept wrap around you and hopefully you will see what I have and continue to see." Indie Dunes

"Their sound is based in atmosphere that belongs firmly in Cocteau Twins, Portishead and Hope Sandoval territory; warm and brooding electronic undertones uplifted by the soring vocal chanter of Suzie Blake." Radioactive International

"LUNGS are Melancholy to say the least, but in a very good way. Their songs create an emotion in me that makes me feel I can pretty much go out and do anything and not care about the consequences, needless to say their sound is very easy to get lost in. Add all of this with some of the most unique sounds I've heard in music, stunning vocals and pensive lyrics, that is when you know you have found great talent" Recommended Noise

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Dine Alone Records

Canadian independent record label founded in 2005 by a2065122.

RECOMMENDED BANDS SIMILAR TO Lungs

Rex Banner

Anchors

Stolen Youth

IVS

Asado