Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Warvictims - Skunk - Split EP - 2012 (Sweden/Canada)

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by subnormal, Jan 23, 2013.

1. subnormal

subnormal Active Member Uploader Forum Member

Jul 22, 2011
     Portugal

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

[​IMG]

Track List:

Warvictims

1. Exekutionsorden
    2. Valkomna Doden
    3. Blodigt Krig

Skunk

4. Fear In Your Head
    5. The Leader (Of The Society System)
    6. Corporate Death

two monstrous crust stockpiles face each other in an apocalytic d-beat face-off, warvictims and skunk with their respective way of d-bombing your ears off.
    the two groups release in a very 'clean' and well recorded some new songs with the weaponry they already showed in their previous records - warvictims here has a similar type of dis-assault as their splits with uncurbed and flyblown, the coordinated double vocal punches with extreme breaks but with a pure raw rage of pain n' despair 'mid-tempo' d-beat... if you know warvictims before you'll get this words, if not, listen and you'll get there easily. about skunk, they release here their brutal crust attack with a fast and marked beat with some breakdowns and blast beat waves which breaks in pieces any enemy they present in their songs: the imposed slave mentality of the self, the values of life (and death) in the middle of this capitalist wasteland and all instituted powers. extreme noise terror, massgrave and disrupt expression style.

our thanks to Scull Crasher Records and Distri, DIY record label from Athens, Greece.

this split proves it: a raging noise is a burning fire...
    DISENJOY

Warvictims Biography

WARVICTIMS started out as a kängproject by Sylen and Jocke.
    in 2006. The basic idea then was, and still is, to play d-beat käng
    the way it was done around '95 here in Sweden and mix that with a
    touch of the american style which was tearing it up "overthere" around
    the same period of time in the '90s... Due to the lack of people in our
    hometown who want to play this kind of music, we have asked friends
    to help us out on recordings. However, since 2007 Per (Giftgasattack,
    Acursed, Dödsdömd) is also a full member of WARVICTIMS. Drummers
    are always a problem to find, and we have used a couple during the
    years, but Klas (Dödsdömd, Tristess, Greed) is responsible for the
    d-beat on most of our recordings, so he's a part of the band too
    nowdays. We've never played live, but want to, so hopefully we will
    be able to in a not so distant future...

Guess that's all you need to know. If not, feel free to mail us.
    Cheers!
    //WARRE 2008.

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

RECOMMENDED BANDS SIMILAR TO Warvictims

Besthöven

Pisschrist

Giftgasattack

Guided Cradle

Uncurbed
  2. subnormal

Jul 22, 2011
     Portugal
    hey everyone, i got to know that dissident noise mediafire account has been locked down. i'll be fuckin busy for some weeks now, but if someone wants to reupload it i can send the zip files i have - still , the blood sucking freaks discography i lost it for good. hope the motherfucker(s) who did it go down too, but still i guess right now i prefer not to know the piece of sellout shit who did it because i really can't care for this stuff right know.
    dissidence will never die, sellouts will.

(when i'll have some free time i'll do everything to bring the label/band/whatever down too, whoever it is, so as you know - and even if you're in australia or it happens to be my favourite band it'll be easy to do it - you better keep one eye on your instruments, i have no big moral issues about doing stuff i think it's right)

3. subnormal

Jul 22, 2011
     Portugal

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

actualized link - the 6th track was missing

4. punkmetalhead

punkmetalhead Member New Member

Apr 19, 2011

Why don't you all just use 4shared instead of Mediafire and all these other obscure sites offering .exe files. Lot easier. Lot faster. Lot safer. :anti-nazi:

5. Aries86

Aries86 New Member New Member

May 21, 2013

Thanx for informing because i am new here.