Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Sasquatch Agnostic - Complete Mammalography - 2010 (U$A)

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by GhostNomad, Jan 16, 2013.

1. GhostNomad

GhostNomad Active Member Uploader Forum Member

Jun 16, 2011
     United States

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

[​IMG]

Track List:

"Thunder Of The Yeti" Ep 2007

01. Thunder Of The Yeti
    02. Clownbaby
    03. Classic Historical Necessity
    04. I Know Too Much
    05. Roshanda's Hamhock
    06. Stalinist Subversion
    07. Kill All The White People
    08. Ronald Reagan Makes My Anus Bleed

"Grindharmageddon" Ep 2008

09. Highest Power
    10. Issipitana (Buddhist Chant I)
    11. Panzerchrist
    12. In My Garden
    13. Mysentary Excrement Tsunami Flood
    14. Pseudomorphosed Arabian Expression
    15. The Noble TRruth (Buddhist Chant II)
    16. Big Man With A Gun
    17. Pigskin Blues
    18. The Last Birth (Buddhist Chant III)

"In The Catacombs Of Charenton" Ep 2007

19. Hedora Goosestep
    20. Wendigo Blitzkrieg
    21. Gordon
    22. Snorting Lines Of Coke Off Johnny Depp's Erection
    23. Signor Eddy
    24. The Unbearable Lightness Of Being
    25. Satan Lives In My Watermelon Sprouts
    26. I Eat Pieces Of Shit Like You For Breakfast
    27. Goose Egg Suppository
    28. Signor Ryerson
    29. I Know Too Much (Demo)
    30. Kulpability
    31. Welcome To Italy Motherfucker
    32. Unwavering Corporpheliac Internationalism
    33. Gandhi Kissed Hitler's Ass In 1934
    34. A.C. Slater Vs. The Mighty Ferguson
    35. Burning Vagina Walls Inflame My Appendix
    36. Frogs In A Blender
    37. I Wanna Fight The Fat Kid From The Sandlot
    38. Death To The Freewheeling Monkey
    39. Ritual Overdose Syringe Execution
    40. Your Red Woolen Socks Lovingly Hung To Dry
    41. Ronald Reagan Makes My Anus Bleed (Demo)

This is the entire discography of grindcore band SASQUATCH AGNOSTIC. The COMPLETE MAMMALOGRAPHY features 41 tracks & 3 albums -- 'THUNDER OF THE YETI' (2007) 'GRINDHARMAGEDDON' (2008) & 'IN THE CATACOMBS OF CHARENTON' (2007). This band is the brainchild of underground USA journalist Ryan Bartek, best known for his books 'THE BIG SHINY PRISON (Volume One)' , FORTRESS EUROPE (The Big Shiny Prison Vol. II)' , and 'The Silent Burning.'

SASQUATCH AGNOSTIC was created to make a screaming, raging nightmare of grindcore -- like the sort of thing you'd get in a tape trade in the 90's and scratch your head saying "what the fuck is this noise?" The lyrics balance between political satire and comedic absurdity in the vein of Naked Lunch, with heavy emphasis on anarchist perception and Orwellian outbursts. Former AKA MABUS guitarist Ryan Bartek plays all instruments in SASQUATCH AGNOSTIC except the drums, and does most the vocals under the alias 'Benedict Badoglio. Bartek is an activist and adherent of general anarchist views, and also the author of the non-fiction road books/music journalism exposes 'THE BIG SHINY PRISON (Volume One),' 'FORTRESS EUROPE (The Big Shiny Prison Vol. II) and the anthology THE SILENT BURNING. He performs spoken word under his real name, and has two acoustic/antifolk records as JACK CASSADY.

you can listen to the full album on YouTube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ThMOKV3m08

you can also download SASQUATCH AGNOSTIC and all of Bartek's books & music 100% free @ http://ryanbartek.angelfire.com/blog/

Sasquatch Agnostic Biography

SASQUATCH AGNOSTIC was created to make a screaming, raging nightmare of grindcore -- like the sort of thing you'd get in a tape trade in the 90's and scratch your head confusingly. The lyrics balance between political satire and comedic absurdity in the vein of Naked Lunch, with heavy emphasis on anarchist perception and Orwellian outbursts. Former AKA MABUS guitarist Ryan Bartek plays all instruments in SASQUATCH AGNOSTIC except the drums, and does most the vocals under the alias 'Benedict Badoglio. Bartek is best known for his books 'THE BIG SHINY PRISON (Volume One)' , FORTRESS EUROPE (The Big Shiny Prison Vol. II)' , and 'The Silent Burning.' SASQUATCH AGNOSTIC have one record available for free download, the 41 track 'COMPLETE MAMMALOGRAPHY' which collects all three albums -- 'THUNDER OF THE YETI' (2007) 'GRINDHARMAGEDDON' (2008) & 'IN THE CATACOMBS OF CHARENTON' (2007).

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.