Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Nuclear Death Terror - Chaos Reigns - 2012 (Denmark)

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by subnormal, Nov 9, 2012.

1. subnormal

subnormal Active Member Uploader Forum Member

Jul 22, 2011
     Portugal

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

[​IMG]

Track List:

01. Crisis
    02. Collapse
    03. Descent
    04. Abyss
    05. Total Annihilation
    06. Mindchain
    07. Devolve To Submission
    08. World Enslaved
    09. Chaotic Alliance
    10. The Darkest Age
    11. Morbid Tales

their latest release - summer 2012 - in a demoniacal , chaotical and heavy , however polished and perfected record , ndt brings a 10 pack dark crust/d-barricade of their already known obscure raw apocalyptical-disymphonic style , 6 of the songs are re recorded tracks from Ceaseless Desolation and Total Anihilation EP's with a brilliant new approach ... maybe a bit because of the recording , but mostly it's the outcome from a clear progressive polishing process from their old songs - just compare it listening both two releases . about the new songs , without going much too far from their distinctive formula , they put more thrash, more choirs, more 'pre explosive stalls', heavy choirs , the trademark throat ripping guitar solos with an insurrectional feeling contained , always with raging vocals dictating each hymn to fire ... really powerfull rage inside this tracks.
    the ultimate post apocalyptic soundtrack from the wastelands of copenhagen .

http://dissident-noise.blogspot.com/201 ... eigns.html

RECORD INFORMATION

Chaos Reigns
    Release Date : 2012

Tracks 1-4 recorded at Studio 246, Osaka Japan, 26/01/2011. Tracks 5-11 recorded at Studio Bengt, Malmo Sweden, 26/01/2008.
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

Nuclear Death Terror Biography

Metallic Crust/Stenchcore band from Denmark
    ---

Nuclear Death Terror is a crust punk band formed in Copenhagen, Denmark, in 2003. Their political lyrics deal with topics such as capitalism, war, anarchism, and drug abuse. The band is connected to the Ungdomshuset squat in Copenhagen. The band has spoken out for filesharing after CAH records sold their mp3s without telling them. Their entire discography is available at http://nucleardeathterror.bandcamp.com/ for a low price.

They released their first demo in 2005 and toured widely in Europe. Their debut album was released in 2006 on Copenhagen's Plague Bearer Records. Some member changes followed, plus the release of the Ceaseless Desolation 7" EP, the Total Annihilation 7" EP and further touring in Europe and Mexico. In 2010 the band relocated to Australia and began touring there. NDT toured Japan and SE Asia in 2011, with a new recording produced at Studio246 in Osaka.

Cormy - vocals/guitar
    Jeppe - bass
    Timmy - drums

https://www.facebook.com/NuclearDeathTerror

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Southern Lord

Leading metal label founded by Greg Anderson and a214033 in 1998. Well knowned for releasing experimental, drone, and doom metal projects such as Boris (3), Sunn o))), Earth (2), Weedeater and Goatsnake, Southern Lord also releases death metal, grindcore, hardcore and punk projects.
    Read More...
  2. Primal Grit

Primal Grit New Member New Member

Feb 23, 2012

awesome thank you!

3. Primal Grit

Primal Grit New Member New Member

Feb 23, 2012

theres something wrong with this file. it was crashing my computer, until i deleted it.

4. sagoundon

sagoundon Member New Member

Apr 29, 2012

THANK YOU- EXCELLENT

5. subnormal

Jul 22, 2011
     Portugal
    death rock get winrar ... it worx for me in many pc's , browsers and operative systems

6. subnormal

Jul 22, 2011
     Portugal
    hey everyone, i got to know that dissident noise mediafire account has been locked down. i'll be fuckin busy for some weeks now, but if someone wants to reupload it i can send the zip files i have - still , the blood sucking freaks discography i lost it for good. hope the motherfucker(s) who did it go down too, but still i guess right now i prefer not to know the piece of sellout shit who did it because i really can't care for this stuff right know.
    dissidence will never die, sellouts will.

(when i'll have some free time i'll do everything to bring the label/band/whatever down too, whoever it is, so as you know - and even if you're in australia or it happens to be my favourite band it'll be easy to do it - you better keep one eye on your instruments, i have no big moral issues about doing stuff i think it's right)

7. flamemaster666

flamemaster666 New Member New Member

Feb 14, 2013

thank you!

8. subnormal

Jul 22, 2011
     Portugal
    thanks for the new link to the APN guys ;)