Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

C.R.A.C.K. - Perspectivas Sombrias - 2011 (Brazil)

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by Sick Boy 77, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Sick Boy 77

Sick Boy 77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Mar 29, 2010

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

[​IMG]

Track List:

01. Rastros De Sangue
    02. Abandonado Roubado Frustrado
    03. Perspectivas Sombrias
    04. Vá Se Foder
    05. Nao
    06. Seu Mundo Acabou
    07. Fissura
    08. Violencia
    09. Vida Controlada
    10. Vontade De Matar
    11. Carga Viva

This band is living in a lot of obscurity. The only information I have found on them is that they are a Brazilian 4 piece, formed in 2010 that plays crusty grindcore. Their influences are Ratos de Porão and Napalm Death. This is their first release, which is pretty damn awesome for a freshman effort. It clocks in at 16:25 with 11 songs.

This is in the vein of a more metal type of grindcore. Which isn't necessarily my favorite but this is a pretty decent album. Chaotic, noisy, blastbeats out the ass. It's pretty much any grinders wet dream. Some songs start out slow and explode into insanity. Vocals are pretty much just raw screams, sometimes there is dual vocals trading off. The guitar is insane at certain points on this release, almost sounds like a bee buzzing.

Overall it's an excellent output for a first album, I can't wait to see what else these guys can do. My only gripe is at certain points the album gets slow during songs and I feel it lasts too long. Sometimes 10-20 seconds. Other than that it's as perfect of a grind album as it could possibly be. My favorite part is the vocals and drums. The guitar parts aren't all they're cracked(haha) up to be.

But don't let me decide for you, if you like old Napalm Death and crusty grind you'll probably really love this album. So get to downloading!
    Band info taken from grindcore.com/Thread-c-r-a-c-k-perspectivas-sombrias

RECOMMENDED BANDS SIMILAR TO C.R.A.C.K.

Slash Dementia

Psykoanalyysi

Suffering Quota

Torch Runner

Drugs of Faith