Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Witch Hunt - ...As Priorities Decay - 2004 (U$A)

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by punkmar77, Aug 16, 2009.

1. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

[​IMG]

Track List:

01. Sick Game
    02. Mindless Identity
    03. Sugarcoated Yet It Festers Inside
    04. By A Thread
    05. As Priorities Decay
    06. Life In A Box
    07. I Am Guilty
    08. Legislative Bodies Legislating Bodies
    09. Access Denied
    10. On My Honor
    11. A War On Reality
    12. Detest

RECORD INFORMATION

...As Priorities Decay
    Release Date : 2004

3000 LPs (1st 1000 on clear vinyl)
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

Witch Hunt Biography

WEBSITE
    Witch Hunt are a four-piece hardcore punk band currently located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA who formed in 2001 in northern New Jersey. The band started out as a 3 piece with Janine on bass, Rob on drums, Nicole on guitar and all members sharing vocal duties. In 2005, Vince joined as the drummer and Rob switched to guitar. Members also play or have played in [a=Lost Cause (9)], [a=End Me], Lusts, [a=Clockcleaner], [a=Sickoids (2)] and [a=SNOWSTORM (3)]. Their lyrics mainly speak of social-political themes such as imperialism, sexual abuse, the state and the environment.

Band members: Janine Enriquez, Vince Klopfenstein, Rob Fitzpatrick (2), Nicole Enriquez
    ---

There are two bands with the name Witch Hunt:

1) Witch Hunt is a four-pierce hardcore punk band based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. They formed in northern New Jersey in 2001.

Their first two releases they were on Profane Existence. Witch Hunt currently have three full albums: ...As Priorities Decay (2004), Blood Red States (2006), and Burning Bridges To Nowhere (2009 - Alternative Tentacles) as well as a compilation of unreleased early recordings entitled This Is Only The Beginning... (2007). The line-up is Janine Enriquez,Rob Fitzpatrick,Nicole Enriquez,Vince Klopfenstein.

The band started out as a 3 piece with Janine on bass, Rob on drums, Nicole on guitar and all members sharing vocal duties. In 2005, Vince joined as the drummer and Rob switched to guitar. Members also play or have played in Lost Cause (9), End Me, Lusts, Clockcleaner, Sickoids (2) and SNOWSTORM (3). Their lyrics mainly speak of social-political themes such as imperialism, sexual abuse, the state and the environment.

2) Leeds based band with a sparkly sinister edge.
    https://soundcloud.com/wearewitchhunt

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Profane Existence

DIY punk rock collective formed in 1989 and based in the United States by a1603628 and a number of others. They run Profane Existence Records which releases anarcho-punk style releases from bands throughout the world. They also release "Profane Existence" magazine as well as operating Profane Existence Distribution.

In 1996 Profane Existence teamed up with Skuld Releases (Germany) for a number of co-releases, always using both label names for prefix (EXIST/SKULD, SKULD/EXIST, SKULD-EXIST or similar).

The collective folded in 1998, although its distribution arm, then called Blackened Distribution, continued operating. They also put out a few releases under the label Aftermath to help pay off their debts. Profane Existence restarted in 2000.

In 2011, a1603628 stepped away from the collective. PROFANE EXISTENCE in now based out of West Virginia and primarily run by Chris Luton of a953979.

May also appear as:
    - Profane Existence Records
    Read More...
  2. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Re: WITCH HUNT - 2004 - ...AS PRIORITIES DECAY

This smokes NALGAS!

3. Shuei

Shuei Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 19, 2010

Awesome! I'd hoped someone would upload this

4. blablebliblobluao

blablebliblobluao Member Forum Member

Jul 8, 2010

I'm just starting with this. Seems to be good.
    ... ow! I'm just starting with anrcho-punk.net! Seems to be really good too!
    laugh!

thanks for sharing.

saúde e anarquia!

5. JackNegativity

JackNegativity Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 9, 2010

Says file is deleted...?

6. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States

new link

7. Sick Boy 77

Sick Boy 77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Mar 29, 2010

8. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    That's the same link, it was already fixed but thanx! I wish more of our users were proactive like you when they find dead links... it would save us a ton of time.