Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Geraniüm - Self Titled LP - 2012 (France)

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by migge, May 16, 2012.

1. migge

migge Member New Member

May 6, 2012

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

[​IMG]

Track List:

1. Homeostasis
    2. Condoning The Leak
    3. No Second Chance
    4. Ils Arriveront Dans Un Murmure Puis Disparaitront Dans Le Brouillard Et La Terre
    5. I've Got A Bigger Than Yours (Even If I Got Titles)
    6. Les Cathedrales Du Vide
    7. And This Strange Sensation Of Being Nowhere At Home
    8. Fashion Fuck Off

Hey there,
    nice crust-band from france.
    as the band asked for a gig in our local punk-club, i visited their homepage.
    there i found, they have
    the actual 8-track st-LP from 2012 on their homepage for free direct download.
    as they already uploaded to mediafire i decided not to link to mediafire directly, but to their homepage ^
    there are also a tour cdr and a split 7" with the crust metal band human compost for download, but all geraniüm tracks are also on the lp afaik.
    the zip-file contains the songs, the cover and the complete booklet.
    to download, just visit their homepage. in the upper right corner you'll find the links to mediafire.
    quality is 128 kb/s
    lyrics are english, although some of the songs have french titles.

if interested:
    \m/

Geraniüm Biography

Geraniüm is a neocrust band from Strasbourg, France.

Bandcamp
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

RECOMMENDED BANDS SIMILAR TO Geraniüm

Kyrest

Lentic Waters

Direwolves

Masakari

Finisterre