Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Hummingbird Of Death - Titanarum - Split 12" - 2011 (U$A)

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by punkmar77, Feb 26, 2012.

1. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

[​IMG]

Track List:

Hummingbird Of Death

01. You're In My Universe Now
    02. The World Needs This

Titanarum

03. Too Old To Live; Too Weak To Die
    04. Mentally Ill In Prison
    05. Everything Is Nothing
    06. Jekyll And Hyde
    07. Heads In The Sand
    08. Why Is It
    09. Chronic Pain
    10. Brainwashed
    11. Life Is So Pleasant (When You're On Top)

Hummingbird Of Death Biography

In spring 2004 I wrote a couple fastcore songs (that ended up being the first two songs on our demo). I had Justin come over one night and I taught him the two songs, since he was the only friend I had who could play the shit on guitar. Fast forward to summer 2005. I asked Justin if he wanted to do Hummingbird Of Death with me as a side project. He agreed, and so I quickly wrote 8 more songs, and in August we recorded the 10 songs in my basement (plus a few cover songs), with me playing drums and lead vocals and Justin playing guitar and bass. This became our demo tape. We knew we needed another person to play bass since we planned on playing a show or two eventually. Our pal Brian was down. So in October, right after we got the demo out, he started playing bass with us. The three of us started practicing in my basement, where we recorded one more song for a 1332 Records compilation called "Twice The Evil." Then we started writing more songs.

I sent the tape to a few of my favorite labels. Ken at Sound Pollution really liked it. Around January 2006, after we'd played our first few shows, Ken approached us with an offer. He planned to put out a split LP with I Accuse! and another band, but the other band didn't work out. So he asked us to be the other band on the split. At this point we had over 20 songs and we were about ready to record. We accepted the offer, and in November Sound Pollution released the IA/HOD split LP. Everyone lived happily ever after. The end!

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.