-> Please LOGIN or REGISTER to chat with other users <-

[ Archive ]
Who are We ?
Anarchopunk albums: 3710
International albums: 1329
Total downloads: 5039

> New Topics
 C.S.O.A - Constant State ..
C.S.O.A - Constant State Of Aggravation W/COMIC! [by impudentquips @ 28-08-2016]

Music: https://soundcloud.com/c-s-o-a Comics: http://iqcomics.com/ Teaser (...)

0 reply - last post by impudentquips @ 28-08-2016 17:57
 Autonomads 25/11/16 in ..
Autonomads 25/11/16 in Wolverhampton UK [by SPIRIT @ 25-08-2016]

Friday 25th November 2016 at The Slade rooms , Broad street, Wolverhampton WV1 1HP AUTONOMADS, BUS STATION LOONIES, CONTEMPT + Dj Orange Chip. (...)

0 reply - last post by SPIRIT @ 25-08-2016 12:22
 [09 et 10/12/16] Weekend ..
[09 et 10/12/16] Weekend Sauvage #9, France [by Secret Place @ 18-08-2016]

[b:1q3951au]09 au 10 Décembre – 19h – Secret Place, Montpellier, FRANCE[/b:1q3951au] [b:1q3951au]WEEKEND SAUVAGE #9[/b:1q3951au] [b:1q3951au]25€ la soirée 45€ le pass 20 premiers pass à 40€[/b:1q3951au] Billetterie o (...)

0 reply - last post by Secret Place @ 18-08-2016 13:59
 Forum data lost (Aug 5 - ..
Forum data lost (Aug 5 - 16) due to technical problems [by ungovernable @ 16-08-2016]

Hello, We recently had some problems with the server and out team had to restore the most recent backup of the file system and database. Due to this, all forum data from August 5th to 16th were lost. Lost data includes : - For (...)

0 reply - last post by ungovernable @ 16-08-2016 20:00
 Available Now on Ryvvolte..
Available Now on Ryvvolte Records [by ryvvolterecords @ 01-08-2016]

6 bands from Philly, 1 7&quot;! &quot;No Sun Shines Here&quot; -- 7&quot; compilation, featuring The Brood Dronez Alement Incisor Interloper Dopestroke Record sleeve folds out to a 14&quot; x 21&quot; Poster, artwork done by K (...)

0 reply - last post by ryvvolterecords @ 01-08-2016 21:14
 Looking for two letter ac..
Looking for two letter acronym bands titles? [by Sillysixpin @ 27-07-2016]

Bands that have only two letters or picture letters acronym as their title/logo? like D.I. or Anal Cunt. (...)

0 reply - last post by Sillysixpin @ 27-07-2016 08:09
 Haiduk – DemonicoN..
Haiduk – DemonicoN [by haiduk @ 22-07-2016]

Greetings! Blackened death project HAIDUK returns with a crushing new release: “DEMONICON”! All Hail!! [video:3lys867j]https://www.yout (...)

0 reply - last post by haiduk @ 22-07-2016 18:17
 Fuck off police officers..
Fuck off police officers [by cimeng @ 20-07-2016]

Two members of the Civil Service Police Unit of Banjarmasin, South Kalimantan Indonesia , initials F and A sexually abusing girls under the age of initials NAS, 15 years old. &quot;Allegations while two municipal police officers f (...)

2 replies - last post by cimeng @ 17-08-2016 21:13
 Hi!..
Hi! [by raven131 @ 20-07-2016]

Hi folks, I am new on this forum and I was looking our for labels who need a label for vinyl coproduction. I am starting a new label. I am interested in anarcho punk, d-beat, crust and powerviolence. Anyone who's interested in cop (...)

0 reply - last post by raven131 @ 20-07-2016 08:50
 Hey all!..
Hey all! [by JayIsADemon @ 16-07-2016]

Hey my brothers and sisters around the world! My name's Jay, I'm new here (as you can tell), but I'm glad to have found a place to talk to fellow punks and to download sick music from. Now, a little about me: I'm a 16yo brit anarc (...)

2 replies - last post by JayIsADemon @ 01-08-2016 15:11

> Latest Replies
 Re: Female fronted anarcho bands
 Re: Diatribe Flyers: 1984 - Present
 Re: Fuck off police officers
 Re: Your Bands!
 Re: OIOIOI!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Re: Hey all!
 Re: How to introduce yourself
 Re: Fuck off police officers
 Re: oregon coast
 Re: Hey all!
 Fuck off police officers
 Hey all!
 Re: oregon coast
 Re: OIOIOI!!!!!!!!!!!!
 OIOIOI!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Re: Crust/D-Beat/Anarcho-Punk Fonts?
 Re: Favorite Motorcharged bands?
 (A-Radio) The defense of the Rog factory squat in Ljubljana
 Re: Oi Polloi - Saorsa (2016)
 Re: introduction time
 Re: Where/how do you print patches?
 introduction time
 Re: Shut Down Nazis and the KKK in Sacramento June 26th!
 Re: Mortality's End - The Revelations
 oregon coast
 Re: What is Anarchism? An Introduction by Alexander Berkman
 What is Anarchism? An Introduction by Alexander Berkman
 Re: Where/how do you print patches?
 Re: Hello from PT
 Re: Hello to all fellow punks.
 Re: Replenish Records Releases & Downloads
 Re: Fuck AnCaps
 Shut Down Nazis and the KKK in Sacramento June 26th!
 Where/how do you print patches?
 Re: the impact of communism
 Re: Fuck AnCaps
 the impact of communism
 Re: Paris Punk Summer Diy Fest - July and August
 Paris Punk Summer Diy Fest - July And August
 Hello from PT

> New Downloads
 Makach - EP..
 Oi Polloi - Saorsa (2016)..
 N.D.D. - Ep - 2016 (Italia)..
 Amenaza Tormenta - Empezar A Volar - 2015 (Es..
 Discharge - End Of Days - 2016 (UK)..
 Storm of Sedition - Decivilize (2016)..
 Clangor - Demo '16 - 2016..
 Diatribe - Mock Order - Split 7" - 2016 ..
 Bin Laden's Daughter - Futility Album - 2013..
 Lamentari - Lamentari - 2016 (Canada)..

Support us, buy a T-Shirt:

Pirate-Punk.net (fr)
QuebecUnderground.net
Resistance.tk (fr)
Webzine.Resistance.tk (fr)
PunksAndSkins.com (en)
Ni-Dieu-Ni-Maitre.com (fr)
No-Gods-No-Masters.com (en)
Ni-Dios-Ni-Amo.com (es)

Add us on FACEBOOK

Add us on LAST.FM

Add us on MYSPACE

Click here to register an account on the forums

Amebix - No Santuary: The Spiderleg Recordings - 2008 (UK)

Find more downloads by Amebix Click here to learn how to download music on Anarcho-Punk.net
English-speaking Anarcho-Punk and other anarchist bands of related scenes (Oi!, crust, d-beat, etc, ...)

Amebix - No Santuary: The Spiderleg Recordings - 2008 (UK)

Postby Bentheanarchist on 22/02/2012, 17:30

http://www.mediafire.com/?duzwykgthyz
(click on the link above to download the album)
NOTE: If you like the album, support the scene and buy it from an underground distro or from the band itself!

Tracklist:

1. Battery Humans
2. Control
3. Progress?
4. Sanctuary
5. The Church Is For Sinners
6. Sunshine Ward (Glad To Be Bad)
7. Moscow Madness (No Gods Part 2)
8. Winter
9. Beginning Of The End
10. Carnage
11. Curfew
12. Belief
13. No Gods No Masters

Biography of Amebix:
Amebix were a British crust punk band that formed in 1978. Many consider them to have started the subgenre crust punk, by mixing heavy metal with anarcho-punk. They established crust as being separate from thrash metal by mixing post-punk music with metal riffs and atmospheres, as opposed to thrash bands' mixing of metal music with punk rawness and speed. They were originally called The Band With No Name, and shared a squat in Bristol for part of their career. Their music, heavily influenced by Motörhead (and to a lesser extent Lemmy-era Hawkwind), Black Sabbath, Venom and early Killing Joke, combined with an ethos and worldview akin to Crass, represented their non-traditional lifestyles.

Amebix had an early track called "University Challenged" which appeared on the first Crass Records "Bullshit Detector" Compilation LP.

Their music blended hardcore and heavy metal into a form of early thrash metal. Such notable talents as Nausea (NY), Extinction of Mankind, Sepultura, Choking Victim, Neurosis, Napalm Death, and Deviated Instinct have paid homage to these masters.

The band split in 1987 after release/distribution difficulties associated with the Monolith LP.

Members went on to perform in Zygote. Bassist/vocalist "the Baron" now lives on the Gaelic speaking Isle of Skye and makes ceremonial swords.

In 2008 they reformed with ex Nausea drummer Roy Mayorga and have made few tours since. Most notable the U.S. one. They are now going strong after the reunion, having released an EP of re-recorded old material called Redux in 2010.

As of 2011 they have released a new album Sonic Mass.
They disbanded on 28 November 2012. Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.

Similar artists:
Deviated Instinct
Anti Cimex
Nausea
Note: The biography is automatically taken from Last.fm and may be inaccurate. We have no control over it.
If it had not been for these things, I might have lived out my life talking at street corners to scorning men. I might have died, unmarked, unknown, a failure. Now we are not a failure. This is our career and our triumph. Never in our full life could we hope to do such work for tolerance, for justice, for man's understanding of man as now we do by accident. Our words — our lives — our pains — nothing! The taking of our lives — lives of a good shoemaker and a poor fish-peddler — all! That last moment belongs to us — that agony is our triumph - Bartolomeo Vanzetti

Bentheanarchist

View member's uploaded albums

Add to friends