Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Electric Funeral - D-Beat Noise Attack - 2010 (Sweden)

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by punkmar77, Feb 17, 2012.

1. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

[​IMG]

Track List:

1. Hellish Afterworld
    2. End Of All Life
    3. Next Generation
    4. Bomb Raid
    5. D-beat Noise Attack
    6. Equal Slaves
    7. Destroy And Rebuild
    8. Fight Back

RECORD INFORMATION

D-Beat Noise Attack / Make A Change
    Release Date : 2010

All tracks previously released on the "D-Beat Noise Attack" & "Make A Change" demo tapes on Distort The World Records, 2010. Side A recorded and mixed at Empire studio 28-29 April 2010. Side B recorded and mixed at Kängfabriken 5-10 May 2010. Some copies of the 1st press have a black ink with red logo cover, which consist in 2 separate pieces of cardboard (open sleeve). Issued with an i
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

Electric Funeral Biography

1. A killer d-beat noise punk band featuring a member of Warvictims. all 4 demos sold out and are available for download from Distro-y Records.
    Their albums include D-Beat Noise Attack, Make A Change, Gröndalen, In League With Darkness, the D-Beat Noise Attack/Make A Change LP (actually a collection of the first two demos) out on Shogun Records, the Make Noise, Not War EP out on Detonate Records, the Harvester Of Death EP out on Crucificados Records, a split EP with Go Filth Go out on Phobia Records, and a split LP with Krömosom, State Poison and The Helpless out sometime on Crucificados Records.

2. An Occult Doom/Stoner Rock/Psychedelic Rock band from Switzerland.

Review on Sonidos-Primitivos :
    "Material extracted from Swiss sinks, terribly forgotten among so much moisture and excrescence, yet condemned to remain in the same podredura, because that can save this album, itself rather of brutish troglodytes, must face a terrible recording quality performed in the crudest form during any live performance of the band ... Question I predict that already, do not worry so much addicted to the hustle and bustle, which are only just a few seconds of silence to beginning his martyrdom.

The references are clear, Sabbath to the bars, made in the way that only a most gifted young talent that could win it, raw, primitive, raw as any title ... In short, the result can already noted, if they dare or if they have heard, I would recommend it, but I do not pay attention, I'm just a guy who does not have primary the perfect orchestral bands like ELP

As additional data should be aware that the word ''perfective''not in the DRAE and if you have not guessed, these guys take the name of one of the songs from the album Paranoid by Black Sabbath, released the same year in which the recording was made of this plate."

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Shogun Records (2)

Label specialized into Punk, Hardcore, Metalcore. Managed by a1721993, former guitar player in a1954782 and a478425. Based close to Paris, France.
    Stopped his activities in November 2013.

The label is sometimes called Shogun Recordings.
  2. Nulokan

Nulokan Member Forum Member

Mar 6, 2011

the link is down :(