-> Please LOGIN or REGISTER to chat with other users <-

[ Archive ]
Who are We ?
Anarchopunk albums: 3686
International albums: 1324
Total downloads: 5010

> New Topics
 9/4/15 Fatum, Hellback, N..
9/4/15 Fatum, Hellback, Namet, Akromatopsija @ ReciKlaonica Squat, Zagreb [by Kobac @ 23-08-2015]

FATUM - crust hardcore band from Moscow(Rus) HELLBACK - hardcore punk band from Požega(Cro) NAMET - crust hardcore band from Zagreb(Cro) AKROMATOPSIJA - blastbeat crust hardcore band from Zagreb(Cro) Start: 22h Entrance: Min (...)

0 reply - last post by Kobac @ 23-08-2015 17:24
 Long-time Anarchist, firs..
Long-time Anarchist, first time community member [by I.Mythos @ 16-08-2015]

I'm not sure how to start this Hello, my name is Jack: I'm a 16 year old, vegetarian, British Anarchist with an appreciation for Punk,Hip-Hop,Jazz,Folk, Science Fiction, Animation and B-Movies. I've had views that would constitut (...)

1 reply - last post by RememberGlencoe @ 27-08-2015 18:56
 Bishops Green @ secret pl..
Bishops Green @ secret place [by Secret Place @ 14-08-2015]

[b:x2596ykt]Jeudi 12 novembre â 20 h â Secret Place â 12⬠adh [color=#FF0000:x2596ykt]BISHOPS GREEN[/color:x2596ykt][/b:x2596ykt] Street Punk/Oï â Canada Les BISHOP GREEN se sont formés à Vancouver en 2011. Les infl (...)

0 reply - last post by Secret Place @ 14-08-2015 14:26
 (A) Radio - Interviews an..
(A) Radio - Interviews and Audio [by Data @ 22-04-2014]

Dear all, we would like to present you a new audio by the Anarchist Radio Berlin (Anarchistisches Radio Berlin, aradio.blogsport.de). It is based on an interview in Santiago de Chile as well as other information. The lesbians' a (...)

19 replies - last post by Data @ 26-08-2015 10:19
 Communion Of Thieves - Li..
Communion Of Thieves - Live at the Sandbox El Paso Tx. 10/25/14 [by punkmar77 @ 12-08-2015]

(...)

0 reply - last post by punkmar77 @ 12-08-2015 04:50
 Oi Polloi in Finland 2015..
Oi Polloi in Finland 2015 [by OiBoy81 @ 06-08-2015]

Oi Polloi are back in Finland next week for two gigs:- Tuesday August 11th - Tampere - Vastavirta Klubi + Sekaannus Wednesday August 12th - Helsinki - Lepakkomies + Silent Scream &amp; Ruumiinavaus [url=https&#58;//www&#46;faceb (...)

1 reply - last post by Bakica @ 07-08-2015 07:07
 9th Balkan anarchist book..
9th Balkan anarchist bookfair Zadar, Croatia [by Kobac @ 05-08-2015]

[img:pv0eonq6]http&#58;//www&#46;anarkismo&#46;net/cache/imagecache/local/attachments/jul2015/460_0___30_0_0_0_0_0_bask&#46;jpg[/img:pv0eonq6] Balkan anarchist bookfair is event that is held every year somewhere else. This year i (...)

0 reply - last post by Kobac @ 05-08-2015 19:31
 Other items are updated o..
Other items are updated or not. [by Bellardtai @ 05-08-2015]

I am waiting to be updated. (...)

1 reply - last post by ungovernable @ 16-08-2015 01:15
 Hey Guys!..
Hey Guys! [by Music4theDeaf @ 03-08-2015]

Hi My names Andy but i go by &quot;Matsi&quot; its black foot for &quot;peace maker&quot;. I'm an anarchist I've read Proudhon,Bakunin,Goldman,Berkman. by the way if you guys could recommend any anarchist writers it will be very a (...)

9 replies - last post by nodogs_nomasters @ 13-08-2015 06:44
 my introduction..
my introduction [by mr.radical @ 01-08-2015]

hi anarchists! i'm from a small city in austria. i'm interested in everyting about computers and the internet. i look unobtrusive - so no mohawk, spikes or leather jacket. i'm looking forward to find new bands and maybe learn a bi (...)

1 reply - last post by punkmar77 @ 02-08-2015 16:52

> Latest Replies
 Re: boycotting
 Re: Long-time Anarchist, first time community member
 Re: The Problem Of Human Nature?
 Re: (A) Radio - Interviews and Audio
 Re: Job hunting thing becoming futile......AAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!
 Re: How to extract .ZIP archives ?
 Re: boycotting
 Re: 5 anarchists sentenced in Denmark for arsons
 Re: Antisect - 1981 - 1st Demo [APN]
 Re: Crass: Capitalist traitors using copyright laws against Anarcho-Punk.Net - 3000 albums deleted b
 Re: Your Bands!
 Re: Crass: Capitalist traitors using copyright laws against Anarcho-Punk.Net - 3000 albums deleted b
 Re: need songs about animal liberation=please
 Re: T-Shirts for sale
 Long-time Anarchist, first time community member
 Re: Other items are updated or not.
 Re: Hey Guys!
 (A) Radio - Interviews and Audio
 (A-Radio) Interview: Week of solidarity with anarchist prisoners August 2015
 Re: (A-Radio) Interview: Capitalism and the changes in the UK legal aid system
 Re: (Audio) Interview: Reclaim the fields, food sovereignity and the prison system
 (A-Radio) Interview: Capitalism and the changes in the UK legal aid system
 Re: (Audio) Interview: Reclaim the fields, food sovereignity and the prison system
 Re: bitnation
 Re: OI POLLOI in Finland 2015
 Re: Online distros
 Oi Polloi in Finland 2015
 (Audio) Interview: Reclaim the fields, food sovereignity and the prison system
 Re: Welcome to APOCalypse – a national Anarchist People of Color Convergence
 Other items are updated or not.
 Hey Guys!
 Re: looking for songs on lonliness
 Re: my introduction
 Re: Stencil art
 Re: Stencil art
 my introduction
 Re: How to extract .ZIP archives ?

> New Downloads
 Antiheroes - A los caidos por la Livertá [20..
 Shadowolf - Sigillise the Downfall of Capital..
 BCT #27 - Experience The Freedom Of Total Con..
 BCT #26 - Barabbas Records Comp. - 1986 (Fin..
 BCT #24 - Car Crash Music - 1985 (U$A)..
 BCT #21 - Kaaos Zine Presents - 1986 (U$A/Fi..
 BCT #20 - The Injections - 1985 (U$A)..
 BCT #17 - Raw Power Live in U$A 1984 - 1985 ..
 BCT #15 - Tropical Viruses II - 1985 (Brazil..
 BCT #14 - Tropical Viruses I - 1985 (Brazil)..

Support us, buy a T-Shirt:

Pirate-Punk.net (fr)
QuebecUnderground.net
Resistance.tk (fr)
Webzine.Resistance.tk (fr)
PunksAndSkins.com (en)
Ni-Dieu-Ni-Maitre.com (fr)
No-Gods-No-Masters.com (en)
Ni-Dios-Ni-Amo.com (es)

Add us on FACEBOOK

Add us on LAST.FM

Add us on MYSPACE

Click here to register an account on the forums

Jello Biafra And The Guantanamo School Of Medicine - Enhanced Methods Of Questioning - 2011 (U$A)

Find more downloads by Jello Biafra And The Guantanamo School Of Medicine Click here to learn how to download music on Anarcho-Punk.net
English-speaking Anarcho-Punk and other anarchist bands of related scenes (Oi!, crust, d-beat, etc, ...)

Jello Biafra And The Guantanamo School Of Medicine - Enhanced Methods Of Questioning - 2011 (U$A)

Postby ungovernable on 14/06/2011, 06:32

http://www.mediafire.com/?ctrk8cvrxwldsb6
(click on the link above to download the album)
NOTE: If you like the album, support the scene and buy it from an underground distro or from the band itself!

Track List:

1. Dot Com Monte Carlo
2. The Cells That Will Not Die
3. Victory Stinks
4. Invasion Of The Mind Snatchers
5. Miracle Penis Highway
6. Metamorphosis Exploration On Deviation Street Jam

Biography of Jello Biafra And The Guantanamo School Of Medicine:
In the twenty or so years since his brainchild Dead Kennedys officially disbanded, Jello Biafra has made a career of spoken word gigs interspersed with musical collaborations with some of the most compelling figures in underground music. Recording projects and touring with the likes of Melvins, noMeansno, DOA, Mojo Nixon and Lard (with Ministry's Al Jorgensen) among others have kept his "hardcore as political weapon" message sharp, but the lack of his own band made these collaborations usually short-lived and left Biafra with a ton of songs that had never seen the light of day.

Inspired by Iggy Pop's 60th birthday gig at the Warfield in San Francisco, Biafra laid plans for his own 50th birthday party and finally decided it was time to start a band of his own. Ten years before he had been attempting the same thing with the likes of guitarist Ralph Spight (Victims Family, Freak Accident, Hellworms) and drummer Jon Weiss (Sharkbait, Horsey). They had also previously worked with bassist Billy Gould (Faith No More) who was tapped for the new group. After cramming rehearsal for a month the four piece band known as Jello Biafra and the Axis Of Merry Evildoers took the stage in a sold-out two night stand at San Francisco's Great American Music Hall and subsequently spent the next 9 months in rehearsal for an album project. Before entering the studio guitarist Kimo Ball (Freak Accident, Carneyball Johnson, Mol Triffid, Griddle) was recuited and the resulting twin guitar attack took the groups sound to new, noisier heights. The quintet now known as Jello Biafra and The Guantanamo School of Medicine began recording tracks for the upcoming LP/CD "The Audacity Of Hype" slated for release in October 2009, produced by Biafra and engineered by Hip Hop legend and long time Jello co-conspirator Matt Kelley (Hieroglyphics, Tupac, Digital Underground, Victims Family) at Prairie Sun Recording in Cotati, CA and San Francisco's Hyde Street Studios.

The band's sound retains some of the the spy-music-on-meth chaos of the DK's while adding a healthy dose of Detroit style proto-punk mixed with layers of sonic guitar noise, and Weiss' industrial excursions into metal percussion. Topically, the album explores how our forced Iraqnophobia and Homeland Insecurity continues to feed lawlessness at the top ("The Terror Of Tiny Town") vs. a runaway police state and class war towards the bottom ("Three Stirkes", "Electronic Plantation"). "Clean As A Thistle" becomes more timely every day as "Family Values" blowhards get caught in sinful trysts, while album closer "I Won't Give Up" offers an age of Obama anthem on how change comes from agitation from below, not glamor and soundbites from the top

Thirty years on, Jello Biafra has made an album that solidifies and expands his uncompromising vision and updates it for the new century, with a powerhouse band that promises to be a terrifying live machine, featuring Jon's brother Andrew Weiss (Rollins Band,Ween,Butthole Surfers) filling the live bass position recently left vacant by Billy Gould's return to Faith No More. Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.

Similar artists:
Jello Biafra With D.O.A.
Lard
D.O.A.
Note: The biography is automatically taken from Last.fm and may be inaccurate. We have no control over it.
"The Frankenstein monster you created's turned against you, now you're hated"
- ©ra$s™ (Reject Of Society)

ungovernable

View member's uploaded albums

Add to friends

Re: Jello Biafra & The Guantanamo School Of Medicine - Enhanced Methods Of Questioning - 2011 (USA)

Postby SurgeryXdisaster on 16/06/2011, 02:58

Is this not an AT release?
K̸̵̨͉̰̟̭̩̗̘̺̹͖͉̜̳̲̪̭̯̩͍͓̟̓̔᷁͂͂̒̎᷇̈́̏᷆ͬ͌ͫͣ̿̋ͫ̿᷄͂᷾̓̉ͮ᷀᷀᷃ͨ̋᷆̓̃̚̚̕͟͠͝

K̴̸̨̧̢̛͖͎̤͕͕͓͉͔͍̰̪̆̄̒̓̿̄᷃̔̅͗᷁͐᷃͂̊̊᷀̍͂̽ͭ̄̒̚͡͠͠͏̶̸̧̧̣̟͔͉̭̰̤͖̩̭̗̯̘̣̱͖̺̭̝̬̪̹͙̘͖͓ͣ̎ͦ̒̐̄̿ͮͫ̄᷇̾̈́᷉̊̓̏͒̽᷀̔᷆̽̔ͬ̽̀̔̐̕̚̕̚͠͏͉͉͇̥̊̀͒͌᷄͊ͫ̔ͣ͠͏̵̵̴̶̡̧̛̬̜̙̳̤̮̗̞͚͎͙̲̼̜̰̪͍̭̣̤͎̯͔̄̾ͭ̇̿ͯ̊̾̋᷇ͫ͋̿ͥͩ᷄͌͂̿̓᷾᷄̾̓̓᷀̅̉᷃̄ͥͮͯ᷅᷁᷀͊͊̆᷀̕̚͟͝ͅ͏̵̷̧̩̱̼̯᷊̞͍̦̙̟͖͓̠̟͖͉̘̯̯͙̈̑ͦ᷃̃ͨ̒ͦ̋̋᷃̌̍᷆ͧ̾̉͆̃̿̓ͦͦ̉̃͆ͩ̕͟͝͞

SurgeryXdisaster

Add to friends

Re: Jello Biafra & The Guantanamo School Of Medicine - Enhanced Methods Of Questioning - 2011 (USA)

Postby ungovernable on 16/06/2011, 03:28

Yes but i'm pretty sure Jess posted that he rethinked his position and he will not ask to remove downloads, he said he now think its up to the bands to do it..... cant find the message tho
"The Frankenstein monster you created's turned against you, now you're hated"
- ©ra$s™ (Reject Of Society)

ungovernable

Add to friends

Postby SurgeryXdisaster on 16/06/2011, 14:42

Ah, that would explain why the new citizen fish album is still on here
K̸̵̨͉̰̟̭̩̗̘̺̹͖͉̜̳̲̪̭̯̩͍͓̟̓̔᷁͂͂̒̎᷇̈́̏᷆ͬ͌ͫͣ̿̋ͫ̿᷄͂᷾̓̉ͮ᷀᷀᷃ͨ̋᷆̓̃̚̚̕͟͠͝

K̴̸̨̧̢̛͖͎̤͕͕͓͉͔͍̰̪̆̄̒̓̿̄᷃̔̅͗᷁͐᷃͂̊̊᷀̍͂̽ͭ̄̒̚͡͠͠͏̶̸̧̧̣̟͔͉̭̰̤͖̩̭̗̯̘̣̱͖̺̭̝̬̪̹͙̘͖͓ͣ̎ͦ̒̐̄̿ͮͫ̄᷇̾̈́᷉̊̓̏͒̽᷀̔᷆̽̔ͬ̽̀̔̐̕̚̕̚͠͏͉͉͇̥̊̀͒͌᷄͊ͫ̔ͣ͠͏̵̵̴̶̡̧̛̬̜̙̳̤̮̗̞͚͎͙̲̼̜̰̪͍̭̣̤͎̯͔̄̾ͭ̇̿ͯ̊̾̋᷇ͫ͋̿ͥͩ᷄͌͂̿̓᷾᷄̾̓̓᷀̅̉᷃̄ͥͮͯ᷅᷁᷀͊͊̆᷀̕̚͟͝ͅ͏̵̷̧̩̱̼̯᷊̞͍̦̙̟͖͓̠̟͖͉̘̯̯͙̈̑ͦ᷃̃ͨ̒ͦ̋̋᷃̌̍᷆ͧ̾̉͆̃̿̓ͦͦ̉̃͆ͩ̕͟͝͞

SurgeryXdisaster

Add to friends

Postby outlawpunk420 on 12/02/2012, 16:58

Thanks for the upload, been wanting to check this out. Cheers!

outlawpunk420

Add to friends

Postby Kobac on 21/02/2012, 08:19

file is removed or?
With the strength in power comes an endless time to devour
Lay the casualties of impaled peace
Hold tight to a vision of insane hope

Kobac

Add to friends

Re: Jello Biafra And The Guantanamo School Of Medicine - Enhanced Methods Of Questioning - 2011 (U$A)

Postby punkmar77 on 21/02/2012, 22:20

Fixed Kobac ;)
http://www.shit-fi.com/Reviews/Diatribe/Diatribe.htm

http://www.inventati.org/ingobernables/biblio_anarquismo.htm

http://libcom.org/library/anarchism-vs-primitivism

http://www.anarchistnews.org/

http://www.facebook.com/AnarchoDbeat?sk=app_178091127385

An Anarchist is, by definition, they that do not want to be oppressed nor be the oppressors. They that want the maximum amount of well being, the maximum amount of liberty, and the maximum amount of development for all human beings.
ERRICO MALATESTA

punkmar77

Add to friends