Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Witch Hunt - This Is Only The Beginning 1997 [US]

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by Malignance_is_bliss, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Malignance_is_bliss

Malignance_is_bliss Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Jun 10, 2010

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

Tracks 01-12 originally on ...As Priorities Decay - released in 2004

Tracks 13-16 originally on ...As Priorities Decay Demo - recorded in 2002

Track 17 originally by Siege - recorded in 2003

Tracks 18-22 originally on Self Titled 7" - released in 2003

Tracks 21-24 originally on a Split 7" with Deathbag - recorded in 2002

1-Sick Game
    2-Mindless Identity
    3-Sugarcoated Yet It Festers Inside
    4-By A Thread
    5-...As Priorities Decay
    6-Life In A Box
    7-I Am Guilty
    8-Legislative Bodies Legislating Bodies
    9-Access Denied
    10-On My Honor
    11-A War On Reality
    12-Detest
    13-Sugarcoated Yet It Festers Inside
    14-I Am Guilty
    15-Life In A Box
    16-Detest
    17-Conform
    18-Fed Up
    19-On My Horror
    20-A War On Reality
    21-Take A Stand
    22-Shroud Of Silence
    23-Backfire
    24-Once Upon A Time

Witch Hunt Biography

There are two bands with the name Witch Hunt:

1) Witch Hunt is a four-pierce hardcore punk band based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. They formed in northern New Jersey in 2001.

Their first two releases they were on Profane Existence. Witch Hunt currently have three full albums: ...As Priorities Decay (2004), Blood Red States (2006), and Burning Bridges To Nowhere (2009 - Alternative Tentacles) as well as a compilation of unreleased early recordings entitled This Is Only The Beginning... (2007). The line-up is Janine Enriquez,Rob Fitzpatrick,Nicole Enriquez,Vince Klopfenstein.

The band started out as a 3 piece with Janine on bass, Rob on drums, Nicole on guitar and all members sharing vocal duties. In 2005, Vince joined as the drummer and Rob switched to guitar. Members also play or have played in Lost Cause (9), End Me, Lusts, Clockcleaner, Sickoids (2) and SNOWSTORM (3). Their lyrics mainly speak of social-political themes such as imperialism, sexual abuse, the state and the environment.

2) Leeds based band with a sparkly sinister edge.
    https://soundcloud.com/wearewitchhunt

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.