Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Severed Head Of State- No Love Lost EP

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by some asian dude, Jan 16, 2010.

1. some asian dude

some asian dude Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 21, 2009

RECORD INFORMATION

Our Conscience Will Not Acclimatise
    Release Date : 2020

Black vinyl pressing limited to 300 copies. Comes with a special PVC sticker on the front cover, square A2 poster with the "[m=1289797]" art in its original colors and 20-page lyrics booklet. This record also includes a bonus CD with the original EP session ripped from the 1/4" reels and the extended version tansferred from Mick's tapes.
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

Label - F.O.A.D. Records

Italian Thrash / Hardcore label, fanzine and mailorder since 1986, from Torino.
    F.O.A.D. originally was started by Marco Garripoli as a skate-Hardcore-Thrash fanzine on Xeroxed paper: 7 issues were published (1986/1990), all of them limited to a few hundred copies.
    In the years to follow F.O.A.D. gradually turned into a DIY label mainy releasing unreleased recordings on tape, the most remarkable of them being an Indigesti rehearsal Demo later re-issued on the band’s official “Sguardo Realtà” early days CD, Blue Vomit – Live 1982 cassette, Bad Brains “Roir Session + live” later re-issued by Victory Records, and live tapes by Mega City Four and No Means No. After a long hiatus the label came back to activity in 2006 with some co-productions of local HC bands on CD and above all with the discography CD of the Italian Punk/HC legends Blue Vomit, followed by other releases, reissues, unreleased and new stuff on vinyl, cd and cassette.
    Distributed by Www.Scareystore.com.
    Read More...
  2. Cocytus

Cocytus Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 14, 2009

One of the best 7" ever released.

3. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisaster Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

great stuff

4. Cocytus

Oct 14, 2009

The lyrics to no love lost are so amazing.

5. some asian dude

some asian dude Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 21, 2009

yeah, when i first read them i was soo surprised how edgy the lyrics were.

6. Cocytus

Oct 14, 2009

Thats Jack Control for ya, when it comes to straight forward to the point lyrics, hes the best.
    One of the best singers in political punk/hardcore history if you ask me.

Anathema Device is one of the best albums ever released, and the Fucking Butchery and Charge ahead Eps are amazing.

Musically and Lyrically SHOS is in my top 10.

7. millwall

millwall Member Forum Member

Feb 28, 2010

I forgot how amazing this band really is... thank you.