Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Shitlickers - Cracked Cops Skulls 7" 1982

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by some asian dude, Dec 24, 2009.

1. some asian dude

some asian dude Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 21, 2009

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A1 Warsystem
    A2 Spräckta Snutskallar
    B1 The Leader (Of The Fuckin' Assholes)
    B2 Armed Revolution

Shitlickers Biography

The Shitlickers were a Swedish hardcore band formed in Gothenburg that existed from 1981-1982. They were highly influenced by Discharge. In the spring of 1982, they recorded and released their first EP entitled the Shitlickers. This EP was self released in a one time pressing of 300 copies. The real artwork features a man getting stabbed in the stomach with a knife. Bootlegs on this EP were released with the Cracked Cop Skulls art. In the fall of 1982, they recorded four tracks for a second EP entitled The Shitlickers II. The band wasn't satisfied with these songs and they weren't released until fifteen years after the band's break-up on a CD/LP entitled Warsystem on Distortion Records.
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

RECOMMENDED BANDS SIMILAR TO Shitlickers

Anti Cimex

Zyanose

Crude SS

Mob 47

Disclose
  2. trevor9849

trevor9849 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 12, 2010

If I download this, does it stay on my computer or is it just for a listen?

3. DirtyRottenThrashPunk

DirtyRottenThrashPunk Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 11, 2010

Mediafire/.rar/.zip/etc. files always stay on your computer...none of that "one listen and it's gone!" bullshit :D

4. JackNegativity

JackNegativity Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 9, 2010

This is one of those albums i always though was OK, but recently it's grown to be one of my current favorites.

5. grindface13

grindface13 Member New Member

Aug 15, 2014

The link seems to be broken. Does anyone have any links to download anything from these guys?