Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

The Holy Mountain - Entrails

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by Cocytus, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Cocytus

Cocytus Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 14, 2009

RECORD INFORMATION

Entrails
    Release Date : 2005

Recorded in Feb-Mar 2005 at Atomic Audio in Tampa. Includes lyric sheet/poster. First press of 500 copies on Grey Explosion vinyl.
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

The Holy Mountain Biography

Hardcore band from Tampa, FL. Active since 2000.
    ---

A very heavy hardcore/crust punk band in the vein of Tragedy and His Hero is Gone. The influence of earlier punk and crust bands is also apparent. Ex-members of Blackout Terror and Combatwoundedveteran, a now-defunct screamo/grind band, .
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - No Idea Records

Long standing independent punk rock label based in Gainesville, Florida - USA, run by a660624. The label began as a fanzine in 1985, and released its first 7" in 1988. The label went on hiatus in 2017, but has been partly active by releasing limited-run represses of their back catalog.
  2. disfuck

disfuck Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 11, 2009

fuck yeah , my friend showed me them a few years back and plus , im from florida !!!! so are they

3. nathanvagrant

nathanvagrant Member New Member

Sep 21, 2009

oh man i love the holy mountain so much! i'm from central florida and they broke up last year, if you have more put it up man!

4. disfuck

disfuck Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 11, 2009

THIS DIDNT WORK FOR ME , MAYBEY MY COMPUTER , I DONT KNOW , NICE TO SEE MY BOY NATHAN IS ON THE PAGE AGAIN LOL