Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

CITIZEN FISH - Second Psychological Background Report

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by Anxiety69, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    http://www.mediafire.com/?adglqthdr3u

[​IMG]

This was originally on a cassette tape, but i long ago lost the label with the tracklists. (if anyone has it please PM me!!!)

it is similar to part one, even has a few tracks from it, but is mostly different tracks, some weird, some alt versions of songs, some... well... some u just have to hear for yourself :)

RECORD INFORMATION

Second Psychological Background Report
    Release Date : 1997

Compiles material from the tapes 'First Psychological Background Report' and 'Second Psychological Background Report', plus some vinyl-only tracks. Comes in a digpak with booklet.
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

CITIZEN FISH Biography

English ska punk band with strong social and political lyrics formed in 1989 by members of [a253276] and [url=http://www.discogs.com/artist/257676-Culture-Shock-3]Culture Shock[/url], based around Bath, Somerset.
    ---

Citizen Fish are a ska punk band formed in 1989. Based around Bath, England, the original members were Dick Lucas (vocals/words), Jasper (bass), Trotsky (drums), and Larry (guitar). Following their first album, Free Souls in a Trapped Environment, Larry left the band and was replaced by Phil, who, along with Dick and Trotsky, had previously been a member of the seminal British punk band, the Subhumans. Jasper and Dick had previously played together in Culture Shock. In 2006 Silas replaced Trotsky, who is still playing with the Subhumans.
    n
    nThe band is known for their lyrics, which often make strong social and political statements, dealing with themes such as anti-consumerism, vegetarianism, questioning of the status quo, and the general encouragement of people to get along with one another.
    n
    nIt is rumored that the band Citizen Dick from the movie Singles is an homage to Citizen Fish and its lead singer.
    n
    nIn 2006 they toured with and recorded a split LP with punk band Leftöver Crack. This was the first Fish activity in recent years, as the members have been concentrating on Subhumans activity as of late (they did do a small East Coast/Midwest U.S. tour consisting of off-the-map bars and basements in the summer of 2005, much to the delight of dedicated fans).
    n

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Bluurg Tapes

2. back2front

back2front Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 26, 2009

This ISN'T the 2nd Psychological background Report and seems like a mixture of the 1st and 3rd ones. Funnily enough I have the artwork but not the music having lost the tape and according to my track list none of these tracks are on it?

3. Anxiety69

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    i don't know, there are a lot of tracks on here that aren't on either of those. the artwork was yellow, and i think had a picture of a person... but I can't recall completely.

4. back2front

back2front Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 26, 2009

I could send you the artwork and you'll see what I mean - will have to try to track this down now....

5. Anxiety69

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    yes please do, shoot me a pm when u do. thanks

6. 666

666 Member New Member

Nov 27, 2009
     United Kingdom
    After reading this I thought I'd better give it a listen...
    This is actually the 1st Psychological Background Report cassette (Tracks 1-27) + a couple of bits from the 2nd one and Phil's "Brain Scanner" from the CD version.
    The only track that's new to me is "Perspective" (Track 30) which is a live cover of a Velocity Kendall (From Bath!) track.

7. Emy Leclerc

Emy Leclerc Member Forum Member

Nov 10, 2017
    Female
    Quebec, Canada  Canada
    thank you