Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

STENCH- Demo '09

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by Thomas Stench, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Thomas Stench

Thomas Stench Member New Member

Nov 1, 2009

http://www.mediafire.com/?o2btotwl424

my band STENCH's new demo

tracklisting is:

1. bleak times ahead
    2. horrors of war
    3. i need another drink
    4. same old shit
    5. (a sedative) pill of rights
    6. cities ablaze
    7. parasite

includes the cover art and the lyric sheet

enjoy

RECORD INFORMATION

Horrified
    Release Date : 2016

Originally released in 1989. Mastered at Visceral Sound, Bethesda, MD. Disc I "Horrified": - recorded in June 1986. Disc II - "Rarities": - Rehearsal Demo 11/84, aka Armies of the Dead Demo, recorded in Phil's Basement on a portable cassette. - Violent Death Demo Autumn '85 recorded in Matt's bedroom on a portable cassette. - WFBE Demo 1/26/86, aka The Stench Of Burning Death Demo, recorded at
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

Label - Relapse Records

American metal and experimental label founded by Matthew F. Jacobson. Titles range from death metal, sludge, and black metal to post-rock and synthwave.

Previous sublabels focusing on ambient/dark ambient include Release Entertainment and Desolation House. Series: Cult Classic, Relapse Singles Series.

Beginning in 2016 new vinyl releases and reissues come with stickers having a 7 character code.
    - The format is as follows: LPXXXXR
    - This is a stock keeping unit (SKU) used by the label to distinguish color variations
    - Not to be confused with the catalog number (which begins with RR)

The label formerly had an office and warehouse in The Netherlands, which was closed due to a fierce fire. But it recently reopened again.
    Relapse Records has launched an official European/UK store to offer cheaper shipping and zero custom fees on all products for customers across these territories. The new store, which ships again from the Netherlands, is currently stocked with most Relapse new releases and merchandise
    Read More...