Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

BCT #9 Bad Compilation Tape - Terveet Kädet - Knock Out - 1984 (Finland)

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by punkmar77, May 26, 2015.

1. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

[​IMG]

Track List #2

A1. No government (Anti-Pasti) 1:38
    A2. Täystuho / Breaking 0:49
    A3. Pissaa Ja Paskaa / Piss And Shit 0:48
    A4. TK-Pop 1:06
    A5. Musta Jumala / Black God 2:13
    A6. Outo Maa / Out Of Earth 1:34
    A7. N.Y.T. 1:58
    A8. Halloween 0:26
    A9. Vapaa Pohjola / Free Pohjola 0:41
    A10. Minä Haluan Paljon Rahaa / I Want A Lot Of Money 0:50
    A11. Sota / War 0:53
    A12. Pipeline (Chantays) 0:53

B1. Kumia Ja Verta / Rubber And Blood 0:50
    B2. N.Y.T. 0:49
    B3. Onnellisia Kytkentöjä / Happy Connections 0:45
    B4. Outo Maa / Out Of Earth 0:55
    B5. A.L.I.E.N. 1:06
    B6. Jeesus Perkele / Jesus Dangers 1:32
    B7. Message 1:34
    B8. The Land Of Hope 0:51
    B9. No Fun (The Stooges) 4:22

Side A
    Tracks A1-A7
    Recorded: Kemi, July 3rd 1982 (live)
    Personnel: LÄJÄ (vocals), TIIMO (guitar), PIÄSKY (bass), PEEDRO (drums)

Tracks A8-A12
    Recorded: Kemi, September 29th 1983 (live)
    Personnel: LÄJÄ (vocals), TIIMO (guitar), PIÄSKY (bass), WALDE (drums)

Side B
    Recorded: Oulu, January 28th 1984 (live)
    Personnel: LÄJÄ (vocals), TIIMO (guitar), PIÄSKY (bass), WALDE (drums)

TERVEET KÄDET: NAUHAT -LIVE- (Propaganda tape) - release information (expanded view) / finnmusic.net

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017

RECORD INFORMATION

Knock-Out
    Release Date : 1984

Original cassette edition.
    FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

BCT #9 Bad Compilation Tape Biography

A Finnish, Tornio-based hardcore punk band that was active from January 1980 to March 2016.

Terveet Kädet ("Healthy Hands") was the first Finnish hardcore band and has had a major influence on bands from all over the world. Band's line-up changed several times throughout the years and the only permanent member was the vocalist Veli-Matti "Läjä" Äijälä.
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Bad Compilation Tapes

US punk/hardcore cassette label, mainly active in the 1980's. Also listed as bBCT/b or bBorderless Countries Tapes/b.

In later years the label became able to produce also vinyl records and the name changed to BC Tapes & Records.
    All releases that bear this name/logo should be submitted under BC Tapes & Records.
    Read More...
  2. Chrisbct

Chrisbct Active Member Forum Member

Jan 4, 2015
    Male
    San Diego  United States
    TK was, along with RATTUS and FUNERAL ORATION, the only bands we asked if they'd be on BCT. TK sent us this tape with the sleeve done. I've heard a handful of punx into TK over the years tell me how much they like this tape. For me there's like 7 great songs. The rest sound like rehearsal or live that, well, if we'd used our approach of only releasing the strongest songs that bands sent us we'd a used maybe 15 minutes of this tape.
    But we did ask them so we released it as is. I can't believe I missed 'em when they toured in the U.S. Bummer. Glad some of these song, 7 of 'em, made it onto the #18 I Thrash, Therefore I Am cd that was re-issued by Schizophrenic Records in 2002. I rated this A- for the studio tracks and B- for the live tracks compared to how this sounded when we first released it May 1984. The printed tape sleeve posted here is all we have ourselves for this tape.