Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Louis Lingg and the Bombs - Madonna is a corporate whore 7 inch

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by louislingg, Sep 6, 2009.

1. louislingg

louislingg Member New Member

Sep 6, 2009

Louis Lingg and the Bombs Biography

Louis Lingg and the Bombs are goddamn punk-rock-garage-pop-anarcho saviours of the 2 and half minute pop song. They come from Paris where they regularly blow up little bars with explosions of snot and beer fuelled punk rock energy!

The group is named after Louis Lingg, the famous Chicago anarchist who committed suicide on death row in 1887. Some of their songs are ultra-political anarchist punk rock and some of their songs are like children’s nursery rhymes. ALL of their song’s are full of interesting pop hooks and melodies and they are sung with energy and commitment.
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.
  2. mel_the_bell

mel_the_bell Experienced Member Experienced member

Aug 30, 2009

i dont really speak french..........but what i can gather you have to enter your email address to download it?

3. louislingg

louislingg Member New Member

Sep 6, 2009

no, should be free with no strings.

4. mel_the_bell

mel_the_bell Experienced Member Experienced member

Aug 30, 2009

ah s'ok i worked it out :)