Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Mannequin Beach - Don't Laugh You're Next - 1988? (north america)

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by Geck0))), Mar 19, 2013.

1. Geck0)))

Geck0))) Active Member Forum Member

Mar 18, 2013

This first one is a tape from one of the guys who got me into punk's archives. I've never seen a copy on a trader site, ebay, and some older sites had some short reviews. When he flipped his shit, found god, and put all his music, gear, and movies in the trash a friend dumpstered as much as possible and I had the tape digitized by a friend at his studio. The track names aren't right, but all of the songs are there. It came out on Mordam in 1988? but I altered that when digitizing the inserts with plans of re-releasing it on tape.

A decade after my first listen this thing still rips, the guitar is a wash of surf/chorus/shred runs, thought provoking lyrical content (even if a few track topics are a little dated now), clunky bass, and frolicking drums. Pretty sure this is their only album, complete track list and lyric sheet included in the .zip file.

enjoy via