Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

BCT #20 Bad Compilation Tape - The Injections - 1985 (U$A)

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by punkmar77, May 27, 2015.

1. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

[​IMG]

Track List:

01. The Game
    02. All The Good Men
    03. Panther Anthem
    04. CCCP (Russia)
    05. Hey Brother
    06. Hit It Up
    07. Jimmy (Hoffa)
    08. Hunting
    09. Cuba
    10. Juan Is Driving
    11. Prison Walls
    12. Lies
    13. Teddy Teddy
    14. Hunting
    15. Hey Brother
    16. Lies
    17. Jimmy Hoffa
    18. The (Fucking Game)
    19. CCCP (Russia)
    20. Eldridge Cleaver (Panther Anthem)
    21. All The Good Men
    22. Cuba
    23. Police Attack
    24. Prison Walls

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017

2. Chrisbct

Chrisbct Active Member Forum Member

Jan 4, 2015
    Male
    San Diego  United States
    Really, BCT was a living room operation. But we did go to shows, (first it was me and Dave then he left in 1984 and Christopher took his place. BCT was always a 2 man operation with some assistance by Andy Social and like a 14 year old named Christopher. So, yea, at one point we had 3 Chris'. This tape was put together, I'm virtually certain, by Cliff Cunningham, a patron saint of the San Diego scene in the 80's. We had some kid, J. Yarbrough, from the midwest who asked if he could help us with art and we didn't have art skills so he did several of the sleeves. I asked him to do this drawing. The INJECTIONS were: Lou Skum Vocals, Chaos; Bruce Perrault Guitar; Lisa Aston Bass; Joanne "She has No Cymbals" Norris. Live side was side B starting with Teddy Teddy recorded at the Skeleton Club (the main early San Diego place for gigs) in early 1980. Studio side was recorded at Accusound 30 in June 1982. Prison Walls and Lies are off the INJECTIONS infamous single. Live side equalized by Cliff "H.C." Cunningham 5/7/84. Released 10/84. I rated this A- compared to how it sounded recording quality wise when we originally released it.

3. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Believe it or not Chris, Joey (Joanne) was a housemate for a while and the Injections just played a one off reunion show earlier this year...Cliff actually sorta introduced us all those years ago at Off The Record when it was on El Cajon Blvd..