Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

the NOISE genre aka non musical sounds!!!

Discussion in 'D.I.Y. - Creative section' started by AmericanIndianDeathSquad, Sep 5, 2010.

1. AmericanIndianDeathSquad

AmericanIndianDeathSquad Member New Member

Sep 5, 2010

just curious if people would be interested in hearing sharing non musical types of sound
    what i mean is the genre of NOISe or INDUSTRIAL NOISE,not disco!
    but sometimes loud and agressive but not always non musical Noise with a political slant?
    and if so where should it be shared?

if its not wanted here thats fine too and will mail tapes or cd-rs to any interested insted
    trades for mailings would be great but arent required,trades could be art of any type
    books you are done reading,mix tapes or cds(of any good music or information),videos
    homemade shirts,odd found objects...????

id rather share digital files since who really needs more stuff to pile around
    but will do what needs doing to get people what they want or are interested in

Thanks,
    White Tornado

2. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

I've always been a little confused when it comes to Noise. Would The Locust be considered Noise?

3. AndrewFred

AndrewFred Experienced Member Experienced member

Oct 10, 2009

The Locust is considered Mathcore which is basically Grindviolence with keyboards.

4. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    Wow first of all i hate labels in the first place, but those are two really stupid sounding subgenre labels :p

There's always Lou Reed's Metal Machine Music if you like listening to actual noise :)