Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Bruce Banner - I've Had It With Humanity - 2004

Discussion in 'Non-punk anarchist music' started by cheyannepiacenza, Mar 14, 2011.

1. cheyannepiacenza

cheyannepiacenza Experienced Member Experienced member

Jan 1, 2011

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

[​IMG]

Track List:

01. (We Are) Bruce Banner
    02. Fuck Me
    03. Shut The Fuck Up
    04. Nostalgia
    05. What Do You Want For Me?
    06. Final Command
    07. I Love You
    08. Olho De Gato
    09. Interzone
    10. The Hardest Monkey To Kill
    11. I’ve Had It With Humanity
    12. Nation Of Violence
    13. Fit For Fight
    14. Bullshit
    15. Mutera
    16. Race Mixing
    17. God Life
    18. My Own Kind
    19. Support Our Troops Or Else…

Bruce Banner Biography

Bruce Banner started out early 2000, we played out first show in August the same year together with THE OATH. In January 2001 out first 7" was realesed by Bent Edge Records/Sounds Of Betrayal Records here in Sweden. Summer 2001 we did go on our first europeantour and we also realesed a split 7" w/SAYYADINA that we did the tour with. In 2002 we did record for a split 7" with SOUND LIKE SHIT from Japan but it was released in late 2003. In April 2004 we entered the famous studio in Gröndal and recored our first album. It was released in July 2004 by Busted Heads Records in Sweden/Europe and by 625 Thrash Records in the Usa. We did a full Us-tour July/August 2004 together with DEADFALL from Bay Area to coincidence with the Lp/Cd realese. Fall 2004 Per H joined us at drums and in the beginning of 2005 Malcolm joined forces. In May/JUne we did a european tour that took us to England, France, Holland, Germany. October 2005 Tess joined us at vocals and here we are....We plan to record for a split 7" with B.U.S.H. from Brazil early December...The split 7" with B.U.S.H. is out and sold out...In April/May 2007 Bruce Banner decided to quit...so we are no more. Cheers to everyone that helped us in any way, stay in touch.

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.
  2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    cheyanne next time do your own homework to add cover art and tracklist.... :@

3. cheyannepiacenza

Jan 1, 2011

rarararable rable rable! \m/

4. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    I will devour your carcass!

[​IMG]

5. cheyannepiacenza